Question Asked in SBI PO Psychometric Test 2023
The State Bank of India has conducted the Psychometric Test on 19 March 2023. Candidates who have appeared in this test or candidates who have not appeared can also check the questions that have been asked in the SBI PO Psychometric Test 2023 as if other banks will also conduct the Psychometric Test 2023 then students must have well known of this pattern.
|Pattern of SBI PO Psychometric Test|
|Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Part A||26||90 Minutes|
A psychometric Test was conducted to check the intelligence test, power of decision-making, and personality assessment. The test was designed to be reliable, and objective which means candidates have to choose what they intend to do as a measure.
Part A consisted of 26 questions in which there were only 2 options, candidates had to choose the option which they thought was right.
- There was 1 question related to the opinion of the candidate whether luck plays an important role or it is just an outcome of the acts you did.
Part B, C, and D consisted of 5 options that were:
b) Strongly Agree
d) Strongly Disagree
- Most of the questions were based on the beliefs
- Behavioural Questions: These questions were asked to know about the behaviour of the candidates.
- Situational Judgement Questions: Situational Judgement Questions are the questions in which candidates have to take a stand on any of the acts presented in front of themselves.
- Personality Questions: Some questions were to acknowledge the personality of the candidate
- Emotional Intelligence Test