14th February RBI Assistnat preliminary examination was filled with Great enthusiasm and enthusiastic feedback was received from the students who appeared for the examination. Students shared their reviews and analysis over both Call and mail. It was great to know how well you were prepared for the examination and performed amazing. There were 4 shifts in today’s examination and the same numbers of shifts are for tomorrow as well. If we talk about the level of examination it was almost similar in all the shifts i.e., Easy-Moderate.
Adda247 devoted faculties have examined today’s each slot examination and prepared a list of good attempts for each shift. Compared to last year’s RBI Assistant Prelims this year’s examination there is no such major difference and paper remains easy to moderate level for the shifts. We can expect this pattern for tomorrow, for the second day. This year we have estimated the overall good attempts to fall between 80 – 90.
Subject wise topics that were asked in today’s examination and can be asked in tomorrows examination as well are listed below:
- Caselet DI – 1st, 2nd and 4th
- Simplification – All four shifts
- Missing Number Series – 2nd, 3rd and 4th shifts
- Wrong Number Series -1st
- Quadratic Equation –
- Miscellaneous Word Problems – All four Shifts
- Order and ranking –
- Blood Relation – 3rd
- Syllogism – All Four Shifts
- Alpha-numeric-symbol Series – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Alphabet based – 1st, 2nd and 4th shifts
- Number Based – 1st and 4th shifts
- Inequality – 1st, 3rd and 4th shifts
- Direction Sense – 1st,
- Puzzles – All four Shifts
- Seating Arrangement – 2nd, 3rd and 4th shifts
- Coding and Decoding – 3rd
- Miscellaneous – 1st and 4th shifts
- Reading Comprehension – All four Shifts
- Error Detection (Different Types) – 2nd
- Sentence Rearrangement – All four Shifts
- Spelling error – 1st, 2nd and 4th shifts
- Sentence Correction – 3rd
- Single Filers – 1st and 4th shifts
- Cloze Test – 1st, 3rd
- Word Usage – 2nd,
For tomorrows examination point of view, we have some important topics that have a high expectancy rate.
REASONING: Syllogism, Alpha-numeric-symbol Series, Alphabet based, Inequality and Seating arrangement.
ENGLISH: Reading Comprehension, Sentence Rearrangement, Spelling Error and Cloze test.
NUMERICAL ABILITY: Caselet DI, Simplification and Missing number series.
And after seeing the analyses of all the slots, If you are thinking you are still lacking somewhere you need to build up the confidence again. A memory based mock is a solution to the breakthrough that you need to get your Confidence back on track. Adda247 team has prepared this Memory Based Paper, with extreme caution and keeping the analysis and reviews in mind.