Interested in pursuing your career with the most reputed organisation of our banking sector? RBI has opened up opportunities for aspirants to serve as an assistant in Reserve Bank of India. Read all about RBI Assistant 2020 here.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
RBI Assistant Notification is released by Reserve Bank of India recently to recruit 926 candidates for the post of Assistant in RBI. RBI Assistant Online Registration is activated will conclude on 16 January 2020. Aspirants who want to pursue their career with the Reserve Bank of India must fill the application form as soon as possible. As per the RBI Assistant Official Notification, the prelims exam is scheduled to be held on the 14 and 15 February 2020
Getting a job in RBI is dream of thousands of student. It is the most reputed banking sector job in India. Before rushing to the registration process it is important for an aspirant to read all the instructions carefully given in the official notification. They are also advised to check the eligibility criteria so that they can apply smoothly for the RBI Assistant Recruitment.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria
RBI is not an easy nut to crack. It is important for an aspirant to meet Eligibility Criteria so as to apply for any recruitment process. It is the first and foremost step that should be checked before applying for any examination.
A degree of graduation with the minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university or equivalent to it is must. For a candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, aggregate passing marks is required.
A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
(1) The date of passing eligibility will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted
on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
(2) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks by the candidates in terms of norms.
(3) Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on the basis of Honors marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
Age: (as on December 1, 2019)
Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
Relaxation of age for other categories
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates who were domiciles in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in between the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)|