RBI Assistant Salary 2023: Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for RBI Assistant due to fast-forward career growth and a lucrative salary package. Working in the Reserve Bank of India is a dream job for many banking aspirants as this job doesn’t involve any public dealing like other banking jobs and the tag of RBI is seen as a social status. RBI Assistant gets a basic pay of rupees 20,700 in addition to various kinds of perks and allowances. Here we have provided the complete details related to RBI Assistant Salary 2023.
RBI Assistant Salary 2023
Salary is one of the major factors which motivates aspirants for the recruitment notification and therefore we have discussed here the RBI Assistant’s salary 2023 which a candidate will get when he/she finally joins the service. In this article, candidates can check the RBI Assistant salary structure, salary deduction, job profile, career growth, and perks and allowances.
RBI Assistant Salary 2023: Overview
Candidates can check the complete overview of RBI Assistant Salary 2023 in the given table below.
|RBI Assistant Salary 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam Name||RBI Assistant Exam 2023|
|Vacancy||To be Notified|
|Notification Date||To be Notified|
|Application Date||To be Notified|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
|RBI Assistant Salary 2023||Check This Post in Hindi|
RBI Assistant Salary Structure 2023
As per the notification PDF, the revised gross salary of an RBI Assistant is Rs. 45,050/- per month including Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc. In case, the employees are not staying in the bank’s accommodation, they will be paid with House Allowance- 15% of Pay additionally. An RBI Assistant Salary Structure 2023 will be liable for the various components. Candidates can check the following salary structure of RBI Assistant 2023 below.
|RBI Assistant Salary Structure 2023|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 20,700/-|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20700-1200 (3)-24300-1440 (4)- 30060-1920 (6) – 41580–2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years)|
|Gross Pay||Rs. 45,050/-|
RBI Assistant Salary: Deductions
Some amount is deducted from the RBI Assistant Salary and then the gross pay is given to the employee. The RBI Assistant Salary deductions is tabularized in the given table.
|RBI Assistant Salary: Deductions|
|EE NPS Contrib Amount||Rs. 2,970/-|
|Prof Tax- split period||Rs. 200/-|
|Meal Coupon Deduction||Rs. 160/-|
|All India RBI Employee||Rs. 10/-|
|Sports Club Membership||Rs. 10/-|
RBI Assistant Salary Slip
Here, we have provided the RBI Assistant latest Salary Slip for the month of December 2022. The salary slip here is of a employee having experience as Assistant in RBI.
RBI Assistant Salary 2023: Job Profile
RBI, being the apex bank of India would provide you with an ample amount of job growth. Job Profile/ Work that he/she is to perform are as follows:
- The foremost job would be to maintain files, collect receipts, balance tally, maintain the ledger, etc.
- The eligible employee would be responsible to verify all the documents.
- He/She would be entitled to issue and circulate a new currency
- He/She will have to reply to e-mails and maintain a record of emails sent and received
- As an RBI Assistant, he has to ensure financial stability.
- Note that the Working Days are 5 (five) days a week, with gazetted holidays.
RBI Assistant Salary 2023: Perks and Allowances
The perks and allowances provided by the RBI to the RBI Assistants are provided below. These perks are an added advantage of the RBI Assistant Salary 2023.
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance(if accommodation is not provided)
- Compensatory allowance
- Transport allowance
RBI Assistant Salary 2023: Career Growth
Candidates who will be selected as the RBI Assistant, after their joining will get many chances to get promoted to a higher level. In order to be eligible for the promotion, an officer needs to serve a bond period of 2 years. To get promoted to the higher scale, there are 2 processes which are provided below.
- Normal Process: In this process, a candidate needs to qualify for the written test and as per the experience of the candidate and its seniority he/she will get promoted to a higher level.
- Merit-Based process: Under this process, candidates have to complete the 2 years of service as an RBI Assistant and he/she must have a JAIIB /CAIIB diploma which is conducted yearly by the IIBF. Apart from this, a candidate must have a graduation degree as well.
The candidate will be able to get the promotion on the basis of the following scale:
- Scale1- Officer/Assistant Manager, Grade-A
- Scale2- Manager, Grade-B
- Scale3- Senior Manager, Grade-C
- Scale4- Chief Manager, Grade-D