RBI Grade B Comprehensive Batch For Phase 1 & 2: RBI Grade B exam is a national-level competitive exam conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for the recruitment of officers in Grade ‘B’. This Batch is a Comprehensive batch for RBI Grade B designed under the guidance of the best faculties of ADDA 247. RBI Grade B Comprehensive Batch will cover Phase I & Phase II with an updated syllabus and exam pattern.
RBI Grade B Comprehensive Batch For Phase 1 & 2
Start Date: 13-Feb-2023
Time: 02:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Class Days: Monday to Saturday
- 200+ hours interactive Live Classes.
- 60+ hours of Revision and Doubt Sessions for Finance, Management, and ESI.
- 300+ hours Recorded Classes for Finance, Management, and ESI.
- Get access to the Teacher’s Class Notes/Slides.
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties.
- Recorded Videos available 24/7 for quick Revision.
- Solve Unlimited doubts with experts.
- Strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Get Preparation tips from the experts & Learn Time Management.
|Related Posts to RBI Grade B Comprehensive Batch|
|RBI Grade B Syllabus||RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers|
|RBI Grade B Salary||RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria|
|RBI Grade B Cut Off|