RBI Grade B Salary 2023
RBI Grade B Salary structure is revised periodically by the Reserve Bank Of India. As per the latest revision, the salary structure of RBI Grade B has seen a significant increment. The official RBI Grade B notification will have the complete details on salary and other details. As RBI Garde B is a managerial post the benefits attached and salary structure is best in class. The RBI Garde B Salary has increased to Rs. 1,08,404 (gross amount approximately). The article below has all the information on the Revised RBI Grade B Salary 2023
RBI Grade B Salary 2023
RBI Grade B is one of the highly valued jobs which have a special charm among government job aspirants. There are various components that are included in RBI Grade B salary such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, Special allowance, etc. RBI is very liberal in providing various emoluments to RBI Grade B officers therefore they enjoy a very good standard of living. In this article we have covered all the aspects of RBI Grade B Salary 2023, candidates can check below all the details.
RBI Grade B Salary 2023: Overview
An overview of RBI Grade B Salary 2023 highlighting all the important key points is provided in the below table.
|RBI Grade B Salary 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Exam Name||RBI Exam 2023|
|Vacancy||To be Notified|
|Language Of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, & Interview|
|RBI Grade B Salary 2023||Check-in Hindi|
RBI Grade B Salary Structure 2023
RBI Grade B Salary structure is mentioned in the official notification. The salary structure as given in RBI Grade Notification is Rs. 55,200-2850(9)-80850-EB-2850(2)-86550-3300(4)-99750(16 years). The RBI Garde B basic salary is Rs. 55,200, which is the best in the banking sector. The Candidates can check the salary structure of RBI Grade B officers in the table provided below.
|RBI Grade B Salary Structure 2023
|Name of the post||Salary|
|RBI Grade B officer||Rs. 55,200-2850(9)-80850-EB-2850(2)-86550-3300(4)-99750(16 years)
* RBI Grade B’s basic pay is Rs. 55,200and the maximum basic pay after 16 years of service will be Rs 99750
Gross Salary: Rs. 1,08,404 ( Approximately)
RBI Grade B Salary 2023: Perks & Allowances
Apart from basic pay, RBI Grade B officers get several perks and allowances which in total create a handsome salary package.
- Dearness allowance- Dearness allowance is given by the government to its employees to offset the impact of inflation. As per 7th pay commission, DA is 31% of the basic salary.
- Grade allowance- A grade allowance of 2250 will be given to RBI Grade B officers after the end of the probation period
- Conveyance allowance- This allowance is paid on the basis of the declaration filed in this regard
- Bank loan facility- RBI Grade B officers can also avail of the bank loan facility to get house loans, and car loans as per the bank’s policies
- House rent allowance- Generally HRA is given when you don’t take the government quarter. On the basis of availability, RBI Grade B officers get 2/3 BHK flats. If you get posted in Mumbai and don’t get government accommodation then you will get approximately 70,000 rupees.
- Education allowance- RBI Garde B officers are also entitled to receive Annual reimbursements of educational allowance of around 4000 rupees per month
- Briefcase allowance- RBI Grade B officers are also entitled to receive a Briefcase allowance of rupees 7000, once in three years.
Candidates can also get an idea of the RBI Grade B Allowance and other details are mentioned below.
|RBI Grade B Allowance||Amount|
|Dearness Allowances||Rs. 23,144|
|Housing Allowance||Rs. 5273|
|CVPS Incentives||Rs. 827|
|Special Prerequisite Allowances||Rs. 1465|
|Special Allowances- Direct Recruit||Rs. 1800|
|Local Compensatory Allowances||Rs. 3664|
|Meal Allowance||Rs. 160|
RBI Grade B Career Growth
Before start preparing for any exam, one question that strikes our mind is if we get selected today, then how far we can reach that particular organization? So here we have provided the career growth of RBI Grade B.
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Principal Chief General Manager
- Executive Director
- Deputy Governor
|RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers||RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2023: Check Details|
|RBI Grade B Syllabus 2023||RBI Grade B Cut Off 2023|
|RBI Grade B Job Profile 2023|