9th April 2021, RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021: Phase 1 of RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 i.e. Computer-based examination has been conducted on 9th April 2021. Computer-based examination of RBI Office Attendant Exam consists of four sections i.e. Reasoning Ability, General English, General Awareness, and Numerical Ability. There is no sectional timing in this examination, the Candidates will get 90 minutes to attempt the exam. There is 1 mark for each right answer and a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. All those candidates who will qualify for the online computer-based examination will be eligible for the Phase 2 i.e. Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Today, we are sharing with you the exam analysis of the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. Read the complete analysis, good attempts & Questions asked in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021.
RBI Office Attendant 2021- Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 consists of two phases-
- Phase 1- Online Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Phase 1- Online Examination
|S. No.||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||30||Composite time of 90 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- All those candidates who will qualify for the online computer-based examination will be eligible for the language proficiency test.
- This test will be qualifying in nature.
- It will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State.
- Candidates not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Shift 1- Video Analysis
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has successfully conducted the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 on 9th April 2021. RBI Office Attendant Exam is to be conducted in 3 shifts. 1st shift has been conducted. As per our review, the overall exam was Easy. Let’s discuss the paper-wise analysis of the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021.
|General Awareness||Easy to Moderate|
Office Attendant Exam of RBI is conducted in two phases and phase 1 i.e. Online Exam was conducted on 9th April 2021. Those candidates who will qualify for the online examination will have to appear in the language proficiency test i.e. phase 2. The online examination that was held on 9th April 2021 consisted of four sections i.e. General Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude. Now let us look at the good attempts for all four sections.
RBI Office Attendant Section Wise Exam Analysis: Shift 1
There were a total of four sections i.e. Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, General English, and Quantitative Aptitude in the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. Candidates were given a composite time of 90 minutes. Now let us look at the section-wise analysis.
RBI Attendant 2021 Exam Analysis: Reasoning Ability (Shift 1)
The reasoning ability section was Easy in the exam of RBI Office Attendant of Shift 1. This section consists of 2 seating arrangements, alphabetical series, coding-decoding, and many more.
|1||Month and Date-Based Arrangement||5||Easy|
|2||Box Based Arrangement||5||Easy|
|6||Direction & Distance||3||Easy|
RBI Attendant 2021 Exam Analysis: General English (Shift 1)
The General English section was Easy in the exam of RBI Office Attendant of Shift 1. This section mainly consists of various topics i.e. Error detection, Missplet, the reading comprehension was story-based.
|1||RC (Story based – Lion and Ox)||10||Easy|
|5||Sentence Arrangement||5||Easy to Moderate|
RBI Attendant 2021 Exam Analysis: General Awareness (Shift 1)
The General Awareness section was Easy to Moderate as per our students and experts. This section was covered by the Current Affairs & Banking and some different topics.
1. Largest northeastern state: Arunachal Pradesh.
2. Which of the following country is not included in the BRICS Organisation: Singapore.
3. Ellore cave in which state: Maharashtra.
4. Union Cabinet has approved the merger of capital-starved Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) with DBS Bank India.
5. The year 2019 marks 50 years of India’s Bank Nationalisation?
6. IPL 2021 how many teams: 8.
7. Who compose Vande Mataram: Bankim Chandra Chatterjee.
8. Mount Abou in which state: Rajasthan.
9. Union Bank HQ
10. National Vaccination day: 16 March.
11. Land of Rising Sun: Japan
12. The Largest state of India according to area wise: Rajasthan.
13. All England Open 2021 women winner: Nozomi Okuhara
14. Rakhi Garhi in which state: Haryana.
15. The Backside of the Note image
16. Dilwara Jain Mandir: Rajasthan
17. How many states and union territory of India: 28 and 8.
18. India National Tree: Banyan tree (Ficus bengalensis)
19. Lok Sabha MP age: 25 years.
20. Finance minister of India: Nirmala Sitharaman
21. MPC Full form: Monetary Policy Committee.
22. Dutee Chand record break by?
23. PIN full form: Personal Identification Number.
24. Tea producing State: Assam.
25. National Housing Bank HQ: New Delhi.
26. Highest Military Decoration: Param Vir Chakra.
27. Where is Niagara Falls situated: Canada.
28. Netaji Jayanti, also known as “Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti” or officially “Parakram Divas”.
29. National Science Day is celebrated in India on 28 February each year to mark the discovery of the Raman effect by Indian physicist Sir C. V. Raman.
RBI Attendant 2021 Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude (Shift 1)
The Quantitative Aptitude section was Easy in the exam of RBI Office Attendant of Shift 1. This section consists of 1 data interpretation, simplification, and the arithmetic section was easy.
|Sections||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Good Attempts|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQs- RBI Office Attendant 2021
Q1. How was the overall RBI Office Attendant 2021 Exam in Shift 1?
Ans. The overall RBI Office Attendant 2021 Exam was Easy.
Q2. Which was the most challenging section faced by the students in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 in Shift 1?
Ans. No section was the most challenging section in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021.
Q3. What are the overall good attempts in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 in Shift 1?
Ans. The overall good attempts in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 are 86-98.