The Reserve Bank of India finally conducted Shift 1 of RBI Office Attendant 2021 today on 9 April 2021. All the candidates who appeared for this examination can now share their experience with us and with their fellow aspirants who must be curious about the level of the examination. You can share your exam experience by answering the following questions:
- How many Questions you have attempted?
- What was the level of questions?
- How many questions did you attempt in the Reasoning section?
- How many questions did you attempt in the Quant section?
- How many questions did you attempt in the English section?
- No. of Questions asked from Reading Comprehension, Para Jumbles, and their difficulty level.
- No of Questions asked from Grammar, Error detection, fillers, and their Difficulty level?
- No Question asked from Puzzle topic in the reasoning section and the level of difficulty?
- The number of the Questions asked in Syllogism, Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relation, and other topics in reasoning and their Difficulty level?
- How many Questions attempted by you in the Quant section?
- Number of Questions asked from Number series, Approximation, Arithmetic, and other topics and their difficulty level?
You can mail us on email@example.com or comment below in the comment section to share your RBI Office Attendant 2021 Exam Experience.
Stay tuned with us to know about the exam analysis and upcoming shift exam analysis, We will provide you the RBI Office Attendant exam 2021 analysis as soon as the exam will be over So that you can appear in the exam confidently with an Idea about the exam.