The Reserve Bank of India has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 841 RBI Office Attendants for the RBI’s various branches. RBI has opened the application window for the same. Candidates must fill the application form before 15th March 2021 and enroll themselves in this recruitment. One of the most important criteria which the candidates must check before filling the online application form is the eligibility criteria and educational qualification needed. Only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be able to fill the online application form successfully. In this article, we will be discussing the eligibility criteria and educational qualification for RBI Office Attendants in detail. Candidates can also check the official notification released by RBI by simply clicking on the link mentioned below:
RBI Office Attendants 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The reserve bank of India has open an online application window for the recruitment of RBI office attendants. All the candidates who are interested in this job profile must check the eligibility criteria first before filling the online application form. If the candidates will not be meeting any of the eligibility criteria, it might lead to the cancellation of their candidature. Below is the detailed eligibility criteria that the candidates must go through before filling the online application form and registering themselves for the RBI Office Attendants Recruitment 2020.
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
The Reserve Bank of India will be giving upper age relaxation as under:
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates having work experience in the Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of the number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.|
All the candidates who are interested must check the eligibility criteria first before filling the online application form. Below are the detailed educational qualifications that the candidates must meet in order to successfully submit the application form.
- A candidate must have passed the 10th standard from the concerned state/UT that comes under the regional jurisdiction of the recruiting office to which he/she is applying.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1 February 2021. Candidates who are graduates or possess higher qualifications will not be allowed to apply for this recruitment.
- A candidate who belongs to the ex-servicemen category should have passed the 10th standard and rendered at least 15 years of defense services.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language of the unity/state that comes under that office.
- Bank reserves all the right to call for documents
- Candidates seeking reservation will have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma only.
- The OBC claim of a candidate will only be determined in relaxation to the state to which his/her father belongs to.
- Candidates will not be allowed to change the community status that is already indicated in the online application filled by the candidate.