The Reserve Bank of India has released an official notification regarding the recruitment for the post of office attendants. According to the notification RBI will be hiring 841 posts of office attendant in various offices of the bank. RBI will be conducting a countrywide competitive test followed by a language proficiency test for this recruitment. The application window for the same has been opened. In this article, we will be discussing the recruitment of RBI office Attendants.
RBI Office Attendants Recruitment: Official Notification
The Reserve Bank of India released the official notification for the recruitment of office attendants. RBI has opened 841 vacancies and now are accepting applications of eligible and interested candidates. Candidates can visit the official website of RBI or simply click on the link below to check the official notification of Office Attendants Recruitment Drive.
Check out some important dates as per the official notification released by RBI:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||24/02/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||15/03/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||15/03/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||15/03/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||24/02/2021 to 15/03/2021|
RBI Office Attendants: Apply Online
RBI has opened the application window today on 24 February 2021. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the application form and application fee before 15 March 2021. To apply for this recruitment candidates can visit the official website of RBI or simply click on the link mentioned below:
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of RBI or click on the link mentioned above
- Enter your respective credentials for the registration process.
- With the successful registration, candidates will be given a provisional registration number and password generated by the system.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application before submitting it finally.
- After verifying click on the final submit button and click on the payment tab to proceed with payment.
- After successfully paying the application fee the application process will be completed and candidates will receive a mail or message on the registered email ID/phone number.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) payable from February 24, 2021 to March 15, 2021
|SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)||₹50/-|
|OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)||₹450/-|
RBI Office Attendants 2020: Vacancies
RBI will be recruiting 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Let us look at the detailed vacancies released by RBI.
RBI Office Attendants: Pay Scale
Selected candidates for the post of RBI Attendants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month on the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700.