Hello Everyone! My name is Siddheshwar Madhav Hale & I am From small village Called Yelamwadi of Latur District (Maharashtra). I Have Graduated as Mechanical Engineer in 2018. Right after completing graduation I have started my preparation for IBPS Exams.
- “Failure Is Simply The Opportunity To Begin Again” Says Abhishek Kumar Singh Selected In SBI Clerk 2019
- “Your Good Time Will Come Just Have Faith In Yourself” Says Siva Raju Selected In SBI Clerk 2019
Until Now I Have Given 17 exams And Succeeded in 6 exams. Exam Given By Me During 2018-19
- NIACL Assistant 2018 (Out In Mains)
- IBPS PO 2018 (Out In Final List) #1st Interview
- Canara Bank PGBDF 2018 (Exam Cleared Interview Not Attended)
- IBPS Clerk 2018 (Selected in Bank Of India)
- NIACL AO 2019 (Out in Mains)
- FCI GRADE 3 2019 (Selected)
- ESIC UDC 2019 (Not Attended Computer Test)
- LIC AAO 2019 (Out in Final List) #2nd Interview
- SBI PO 2019 (Out in Final List) #3rd Interview
- NABARD GRADE A 2019 (Out In Mains)
- SBI CLERK 2019 (Selected)
- EPFO ASO 2019 (Selected)
- IBPS RRB PO 2019 (Selected) #4th Interview
- RBI Grade B 2019 (Out In Mains)
- NABARD Development Assistant (Selected)
IBPS PO 2019 (Not Attempted Mains)
LIC ASSISTANT 2019 (Will Not Attempt Mains Prelims Cleared)
How To Conquer Exams Such As Bank or Insurance Conducted By IBPS?
How To Master ‘GA’ in IBPS Exams:
Step 1: Download ADDA247 Capsules PDF.
Step 2: Followed ADDA247 Youtube Channel.
Step 3: Revise & Revise.
(Tip: Don’t Follow Lots Of Sources, Instead Revise These Sources as Many Times As You Can)
Step 1: Clear Basic Grammar Of English Language.
Step 2: Read Editorials Of ‘The Hindu & Indian Express’.
Step 3: Solve English Questions and Then Analyse it.
Step 4: Watch Following Shows Of ‘Rajyasabha TV’ The Big Picture & In Depth.
Step 1: Start From Basics like Simplification, Squares Cubes fractions etc.
Step 2: Daily Must Do Things +25 Simplification Questions +20 Quadratic equations +20 Number Series +03 DI Sets +20 Arithmetic Problems
Step 1: Clear Basics Of Every topic such as Seating Arrangements & Puzzles.
Step 2: Daily Must Do Things +10 Puzzles +10 Syllogism +10 Blood Relation/Direction etc.
Watch Success Story of Garima Chauhan, SBI PO 2019 – Dare to Dream with Anil Nagar (Ep 28)
Practice With these to ace in JAIIB & DBF Exam