15th April, SBI Clerk Pharmacist Notification 2021: State Bank Of India has released the vacancies for the post of SBI Clerk Pharmacist. All the students who have a government recognized degree of Pharmacist are eligible for the recruitment. The application window is opened and it will lasts upto 3rd May 2021. Today, in this article we are providing you all the details of the recruitment.
|Study Plan for IBPS RRB PO/Clerk 2021||Study plan for SBI PO/Clerk Prelims 2021|
Table of Content- SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Read all the important information related to SBI Clerk Pharmacist
The SBI Clerk Pharmacist notification has released for 67 posts. The following are the important events that are related to SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 recruitment, and their dates have been released on the official notification of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021.
|1||On-line registration Dates||13 April 2021 – 3 May 2021|
|2||Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||750/-|
|3||Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination||to be notified soon|
|4||Conduct of Online Examination||23 May 2021|
|5||Result of Online exam – Preliminary||to be notified soon|
|6||Download of Call letter for Interview||to be notified soon|
|7||Interview||to be notified soon|
|8||Final Result||to be notified soon|
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released 67 vacancies for the post of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 recruitment.
The eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 are basically based on two conditions i.e. Educational Qualifications and Age.
- Educational Qualifications
i) Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board OR
ii) Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
- Work Experience
In case of educational qualification (i) Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR
In case of educational qualification (ii) Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
- Special Skills Required
The candidates must be a Registered Pharmacist under Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose.
Maximum age is 30 years.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 consists of two phases i.e. Online Written Test and Interview. Following is the SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 exam pattern for Phase 1:
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
SBI Clerk Pharmacist Notification 2021: Salary
Grade Scale – Clerical Cadre
Scale of pay 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920
1. Distribution of medicines to staff members
2. Maintenance and supervision of stock and inventory in the dispensary
3. Drug purchase and order placement
4. Checking and monitoring the quality of medicines
5. Providing medical first aid in emergencies
6. Effective follow up with stake holders
7. Assisting Medical officers
8. Support in general admin work of dispensary
9. Support in typing and general correspondence for the department
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Detailed Syllabus
SBI Clerk Pharmacist recruitment process consists of two phases i.e. Written Test and Interview round. Now let us look at the detailed exam syllabus of the SBI Clerk Pharmacist written exam 2021:
- Reading comprehension
- Fillers (Double fillers, Multiple Sentence Fillers, Sentence Fillers)
- New Pattern Cloze Test
- Phrase Replacement
- Odd Sentence Out cum Para Jumbles
- Sentence Completion
- Paragraph Conclusion
- Phrasal Verb Related Questions
- Error Detection Questions
- Word usage/ Vocab Based Questions.
- Direction Sense
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Coded Inequality
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Alphabet Related Questions
- Coded Coding-Decoding
- Resultant and Coded Series
- Input-Output or Coded Input-Output
- Circular/Triangular/Rectangular/ Square Seating Arrangement
- Linear or Direction with Linear Seating Arrangement
- Box Based Puzzles
- Floor or Floor-Flat Based Puzzles
- Comparison/ Categorized/ Uncertain/ Blood-Relation based Puzzles
- Day/ Month/ Year/ Age Based Puzzle
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Case let, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Arithmetic Topics which are: HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture, and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns etc.
- Banking and Insurance Awareness,
- Financial Awareness,
- Govt. Schemes and Policies,
- Current Affairs,
- Static Awareness.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Professional Knowledge Syllabus
Professional Knowledge Section is very important for the written exam as this is for 100 Marks (50 Questions) in the exam. The important topics are given below:
|S.no||Syllabus of Professional Knowledge|
Questions could be from the Topics given below:
Questions can be asked from the given topics:
Processing of tablets
Processing of capsules
Important topics are:
Adulteration and drug evaluation
Other topics which are important for SBI Clerk Pharmacist exam 2021 are:
Biochemistry and clinical pathology
Human anatomy and physiology.
Health education and community pharmacy
Toxicology and pharmacology
Drug store and business management
Hospital and clinical pharmacy.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q 1. When will be the online registration will start of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
Ans. The online registration will start of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 from 13th April 2021.
Q 2. What is the exam date of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
Ans. The exam date of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 is 23rd May 2021.
Q 3. What is the salary of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
Ans. The Scale pay of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 is 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
Q 4. What are the total vacancies of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
Ans. The total vacancies of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 are 67.
Q 5. What is the maximum age for SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
Ans. The maximum age for SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 is 30 years.