SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: The State Bank Of India has released 67 Vacancies for the post of SBI Pharmacist on its official website. All the students who have a government-recognized degree of Pharmacist are eligible for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021. The SBI Pharmacist 2021 Exam was scheduled for 23rd May 2021 but now SBI has postponed the examination till further notice. Today, in this article we are providing you all the details of the recruitment.
Table of Content- SBI Pharmacist 2021: Read all the important information related to SBI Clerk Pharmacist
|SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
|SBI Pharmacist Vacancy 2021|
|SBI Pharmacist Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Clerk Pharmacist Exam Pattern|
|SBI Pharmacist Salary|
|SBI Clerk Pharmacist Job Profile & Promotion|
The SBI Pharmacist notification 2021 has been released for 67 posts. The following are the important events that are related to SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021, and their dates have been released on the official notification of SBI Pharmacist 2021.
|1||On-line registration Dates||13 April 2021 – 3 May 2021|
|2||Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||750/-|
|3||Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination||to be notified soon|
|4||Conduct of Online Examination||23 May 2021
(Postponed till further notice)
|5||Revised Date of Online Examination||to be notified soon|
|6||Result of Online exam – Preliminary||to be notified soon|
|7||Download of Call letter for Interview||to be notified soon|
|8||Interview||to be notified soon|
|9||Final Result||to be notified soon|
SBI Pharmacist Vacancy 2021
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released 67 vacancies for the post of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 recruitment.
SBI Pharmacist Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for SBI Pharmacist 2021 are basically based on two conditions i.e. Educational Qualifications and Age.
- Educational Qualifications
i) Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board OR
ii) Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
- Work Experience
In case of educational qualification (i) Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR
In case of educational qualification (ii) Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
- Special Skills Required
The candidates must be a Registered Pharmacist under Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose.
SBI Pharmacist Age Limit
- Maximum age is 30 years
SBI Pharmacist Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 consists of two phases i.e. Online Written Test and Interview. Following is the SBI Pharmacist exam pattern for Phase 1:
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
SBI Clerk Pharmacist Salary
Grade Scale – Clerical Cadre
Scale of pay 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920
1. Distribution of medicines to staff members
2. Maintenance and supervision of stock and inventory in the dispensary
3. Drug purchase and order placement
4. Checking and monitoring the quality of medicines
5. Providing medical first aid in emergencies
6. Effective follow up with stake holders
7. Assisting Medical officers
8. Support in general admin work of dispensary
9. Support in typing and general correspondence for the department
SBI Pharmacist Syllabus
SBI Clerk Pharmacist recruitment process consists of two phases i.e. Written Test and Interview round. Now let us look at the detailed exam SBI Pharmacist syllabus of the SBI Pharmacist 2021 written exam:
SBI Pharmacist General English Syllabus
- Reading comprehension
- Fillers (Double fillers, Multiple Sentence Fillers, Sentence Fillers)
- New Pattern Cloze Test
- Phrase Replacement
- Odd Sentence Out cum Para Jumbles
- Sentence Completion
- Paragraph Conclusion
- Phrasal Verb Related Questions
- Error Detection Questions
- Word usage/ Vocab Based Questions.
SBI Pharmacist Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Direction Sense
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Coded Inequality
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Alphabet Related Questions
- Coded Coding-Decoding
- Resultant and Coded Series
- Input-Output or Coded Input-Output
- Circular/Triangular/Rectangular/ Square Seating Arrangement
- Linear or Direction with Linear Seating Arrangement
- Box Based Puzzles
- Floor or Floor-Flat Based Puzzles
- Comparison/ Categorized/ Uncertain/ Blood-Relation based Puzzles
- Day/ Month/ Year/ Age Based Puzzle
SBI Pharmacist Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Case let, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Arithmetic Topics which are: HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture, and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns etc.
SBI Pharmacist General/Financial Awareness Syllabus
- Banking and Insurance Awareness,
- Financial Awareness,
- Govt. Schemes and Policies,
- Current Affairs,
- Static Awareness.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Professional Knowledge Syllabus
Professional Knowledge Section is very important for the written exam as this is for 100 Marks (50 Questions) in the exam. The important topics are given below:
|S.no||Syllabus of Professional Knowledge|
Questions could be from the Topics given below:
Questions can be asked from the given topics:
Processing of tablets
Processing of capsules
Important topics are:
Adulteration and drug evaluation
Other topics which are important for SBI Clerk Pharmacist exam 2021 are:
Biochemistry and clinical pathology
Human anatomy and physiology.
Health education and community pharmacy
Toxicology and pharmacology
Drug store and business management
Hospital and clinical pharmacy.
FAQs: SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
Q 1. When will be the online registration will start of SBI Pharmacist Recruitment2021?
Ans. The online registration SBI Pharmacist 2021 started on 13th April 2021 and the window closed on 3rd May 2021.
Q 2. What is the exam date of SBI Pharmacist 2021 Examination?
Ans. The exam date of SBI Pharmacist 2021 examination will be updated soon, it has been postponed.
Q 3. What is the salary of SBI Pharmacist 2021?
Ans. The Scale pay of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 is 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
Q 4. What are the total vacancies of SBI Pharmacist 2021?
Ans. The total vacancies of SBI Pharmacist 2021 are 67.
Q 5. What is the maximum age for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The maximum age for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 is 30 years.