State Bank of India has released the much awaited SBI Clerk Notification 2020. SBI Clerk Notification has been released on the official website at sbi.co.in. SBI conducts SBI Clerk Exam every year to recruit candidates on the clerical position in the State Bank of India. As per SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2020, SBI is all set to recruit 8000+ candidates as a clerk. SBI Online Registration will start from 3 January 2020 and will conclude on 26 January 2020. Also, as per the notification, SBI will conduct SBI Prelims Exam in the month of February 2020. Aspirant who wants to pursue their career with SBI must go through the notification and check all the eligibility criteria. The link to SBI Clerk official notification is given below:
SBI Clerk 2020: Apply Online
SBI Clerk Notification 2020 has been released by State Bank of India. The online registration link is activated from 3 January 2020. Aspirants are advised to fill the complete registration before 26 January 2020. The direct link to apply online for SBI Clerk 2020 is given below:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
SBI Clerk 2020: Important Events
- Apply Online Registration starts from: 03.01.2020
- Closing of apply online: 26.01.2020
- Preliminary exam: Tentatively in the month of February/March 2020
- Mains Exam: Tentatively on April 19.04.2020
SBI Clerk 2020: Eligibility Criteria:
Age as on 01.01.2020
- Minumum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
2. Basic knowledge of computer is a must.
3. The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute.
Age relaxation of upper age limit
|3||PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|4||PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|5||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled ExServicemen||Actual period of service rendered in
defense services + 3 years, (8 years for
Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
|7||Widows, Divorced women and
women judicially separated
from their husbands & who are
|7 years (subject to maximum age limit
of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years
for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST
SBI Clerk 2020: Vacancies
SBI releases huge vacancies every year for the post of clerk.
Total Vacancies: 8000+
SBI Clerk 2020: Application fees
- For general/OBC/EWS: 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS: NIL
SBI Clerk 2020: Pay Scale
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075/- (Rs11765/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450.
All those students who want to start their career with banking sector must go through the all the eligibility criteria and should apply online on the same.