| Updated On January 16th, 2020 at 05:35 pm
Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI PO/Clerk Prelims
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Directions (1-5): Study the following bar graph carefully and answer the following questions.
The bar graph shows the no. of questions come from different sections of quantitative aptitude in two shifts of SBI clerk prelims exam.
Q1. No. of questions asked in shift 1 from SI & CI is what percent of no. of questions asked from time and work in the same shift?
Q2. Find the average no. of questions asked from all the given sections in shift 2.
Q3. What is the ratio of no. of questions asked from profit & loss and percentage together in shift 1 to the questions asked from profit & loss and time & work together in shift-2?
Q4. What is the difference between total no. of questions asked in both shifts from all the given sections together?
Q5. Total no. of questions asked from DI in shift 2 are how much percent less than that in shift 1?
Directions (6-10): The following table shows the total no. of candidates who has cleared the SBI Clark prelims exam 2018 and ratio of male to female in them from five different states of India. Study the table carefully to answer the following questions.
Q6. Find the total no. of male candidates who qualified the SBI clerk prelims exam from UP and Maharashtra together.
Q7. Find the difference between total male candidates from Delhi and Bihar together to the total female candidates from same states together?
Q8. Total male candidate of Gujrat are what percent of total male candidates of Maharashtra?
Q9. What is the average no. of candidates who cleared SBI Clark Pre- exam from all states together?
Q10. Female candidates of UP are what percent more or less than that from Bihar?