"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 3 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Reasoning Questions for SBI PO Prelims 2019:
Eight Indian army soldiers viz. L, M, N, O, P, Q, R and S are sitting in a straight line facing north. They are meeting at the training camp. They are from different regiments viz. Kumaon, Assam, Bihar, Jat, Gorkha, Dogra, Rajput and Punjab but not necessarily in the same order.
Q sits third to the right of the person who is from Gorkha regiment. The person who is from Punjab regiment sits second to the right of Q. L and M are immediate neighbors of each other. Neither L nor M is an immediate neighbor of Q.R sits third to the right of the person who is from Kumaon regiment. Neither L nor M is from Kumaon regiment or Jat regiment. R is not from Punjab regiment. The one who is from Rajput regiment sits third to the right of M. The person who is from Assam regiment sits to the immediate left of S. Only one person sits between M and O. N sits second to the left of the one who is from Rajput regiment. Q does not belong to Rajput regiment. L sits at one of the extreme end. M does not belong to Bihar regiment.
Q1. R belongs to which of the following regiment?
Q2. Who amongst the following sits exactly between M and O?
‘A $ B' means A is neither greater nor smaller than B
‘A • B' means A is not smaller than B
Conclusions: I. I £ A
All Pepsi are Cola.
Some Cola are Maza.
Some Date are Time.
No Right is Wrong.
Some Low are High.
Some Fate are Destiny.
- Check the Study related Articles Here
- Study Notes for All Banking Exams 2018
- Bankers Adda Daily Questions for SBI PO, IBPS PO Clerk & Bank Exams