SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022: SBI has started accepting SBI PO 2022 online applications on the official website of the State Bank of India. SBI PO eligibility criteria include educational qualification, nationality, and age limit. Candidates should ensure that they are aware of the eligibility criteria and they should fulfill them. This year SBI has announced a total number of 1673 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer. In this post, we have provided the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022 Application Fees, Age Limit & Qualification
In the SBI PO Notification 2022, the State Bank of India has published the SBI PO eligibility criteria 2022 which you check in this post as well. Candidates are requested to wait till the moment they knew the required educational qualification, age limit and other details. SBI has clearly mentioned in the official notification that once the application is filled completely, no change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Educational Qualification
The candidates can check below the educational qualification required to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022. The cut off date for SBI PO 2022 educational qualification is 31st December 2022.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2022.
- The candidates need to indicate the percentage they have obtained in their Graduation Degree and calculate it to the nearest two decimals in their application form.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Age Limit
The aspirants must not be below 21 years and must not be above 30 years. Candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2001 and not earlier than 02.04.1992 (both days inclusive). The cut-off date to decide the age limit is 1st April 2022.
In the table given below, candidates can check the upper age limit for different categories after the applicable age relaxation.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||33 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ ST)||45 Years|
|PwBD (OBC)||43 Years|
|PwBD (Gen/ EWS)||40 Years|
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years of military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose
assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date
of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or
discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability
attributable to military service or invalidment
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Number Of Chances
There are many candidates who are unaware of the fact that there are fix number of attempts to appear in the SBI PO exam. In the table given below we have provided the maximum number of chances for each category.
|Category||Max. Permissible Number of Chances|
|ST/SC (PwBD)||No Restriction|
|SBI PO Notification 2022||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Salary 2022||SBI PO Cut Off 2022|
|SBI PO Vacancy 2022||SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022|
|SBI PO Exam Date 2022||SBI PO Syllabus 2022|
FAQs: SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022
Q1. What is the maximum number of attempts for the SBI PO 2022 Exam?
Ans. The maximum number of attempts is different for each category therefore candidates can check it from the article above.
Q2. What is the age limit for SBI PO Exam?
Ans. The age limit for SBI PO Exam is 21 to 30 years.
Q3. Can a final year/semester degree candidate apply for SBI PO 2022?
Ans. Yes, a final year/semester degree candidate can apply for SBI PO 2022.