State Bank of India is a Public Sector Bank which annually conducts SBI SO recruitment for various posts for eligible candidates. In this pandemic environment, all the notifications are delayed; now India’s most prestigious bank has released the notification for the online application for the recruitment of SBI Specialist Officer 2020-21 for 283 vacancies in advertisement no. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/28. SBI released the notification for SIX different posts. State Bank of India provides many opportunities for young graduates as well as experienced professionals for accelerated career growth. Discover all the opportunities below to join the largest bank in the country and work in an exciting, motivating, meritocratic, and truly collaborative environment.
Important Dates Of SBI SO 2020-21
|Online Registration of Application Starts||22.12.2020.|
|Closure of registration of application||11.01.2021|
|Online Test (Tentative)||01.02.2021|
|Download Call Letter (Tentative)||22.01.2021|
SBI SO 2020-21 Vacancy
The State Bank of India (SBI) has introduced 283 vacancies for SBI SO 2020-21 exam. Given below is the complete list of the different posts and number of vacancies released by SBI.
|S.No||Post||GEN OBC SC ST||EWS|
|1||Assistant Manager (Systems)||94||45||28||16||–||183|
|2||Deputy Manager (Systems)||14||2||–||1||–||17|
|3||IT Security Expert||9||3||2||1||–||15|
- Candidates can apply only for one post at a time.
- The selected candidate may post anywhere in India.
Scale of Pay For SBI SO 2020-21:
The below table will show you detailed information about the salary of the SBI SO for various post.
|Sr. No.||Grade||Scale of Pay|
|1||Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS I)||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|2||Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II)||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|3||Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III)||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
The maximum age of the candidate should be given below according to the post as of 31.10.2020.
|Sr. No.||Post||Age (Maximum)|
|1||Assistant Manager (Systems)||30|
|2||Deputy Manager (Systems)||33|
|3||IT Security Expert||38|
Selection Process for SBI SO 2020-21:
The selection process is in two stages:
- Online Written Test
SBI SO 2020 Exam Application Fees
An application fee of Rs 750 is required to be paid by candidates belonging to the General and OBC category and NO Fee– for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
|General, EWS, OBC||Rs 750|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers.
- Candidates should have a valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of the result. It will help him/her in getting a call letter/ Interview by email.
- Click the given link to apply for SBI SO.
- As the new tab opens, Register for SBI SO by filling in the following details:
- After SBI SO Registration, go to the Login Page
- Enter the credentials.
- Upload your photograph, signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, Make Payment to complete the online application form of SBI SO 2021.
- Click the Submit button to complete the SBI SO 2021 Online form.