JAIIB 2021-22: Junior Associate of Indian Institution of Bankers is administered IIBF. It conducts the JAIIB exam twice a year that is only conducted for the person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional Member of the Institute. JAIIB exams are conducted mainly in the month of May and November. For all those bankers who are aiming for JAIIB 2021-2022, Adda247 is coming up with an Open Seminar for JAIIB Exams with the theme “Complete Guide for JAIIB Exam”. In this seminar, our team will guide the students on how they can clear the exam on the first attempt.
JAIIB Seminar: Complete Guide to JAIIB For new Joinees
The JAIIB Seminar is being conducted for the new joinees of Bank PO & Clerk who recently got joining in SBI Clerk, SBI PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, RBI, IBPS RRB & other banking exams. The seminar will be conducted for 3 days by the experts of Adda247 who gave great results in JAIIB 2020 attempts. The schedule for the JAIIB seminar is given below:
|08-05-2021||6:00 PM||Complete Guide to JAIIB For new Joinees|
|Guest: Murugan Sir
Host: Praveen Sir & Priyanshu Ma’am
JAIIB Seminar: Important Details
- In the seminar, we will be guiding the students about all the details related to JAIIB Exam & how it will benefit the new bankers who recently joined as PO, Clerk & SO.
- JAIIB aims at providing the required level of basic knowledge in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, basic accountancy, and legal aspects necessary for carrying out day-to-day banking operations.
- JAIIB not only helps the bankers in increasing their banking knowledge but also helps them in their Salary Increment.
Benefits of JAIIB
- After clearing JAIIB exam, you will get increment.
- Suppose you are selected in Clerical cadre, then you clear JAIIB exam, it will you good growth and promotion.