One of the question that we are coming across to is “Should IBPS Conduct RRB Exams In September? Whats Your Opinion?. The concern behind this question is safety of the students. The current situation of coronavirus hasn’t improved much in the country. The cases are rising rapidly and hence the students are concerned about their safety. Though IBPS has clearly mentioned in the notification about all the safety measures that it will be taking but students don’t seems satisfied. One of the reason that students are really concerned about IBPS RRB exam conduction is the fact that majority of the students will be traveling to other states to take the exam and hence either they will have to opt for any public transport which is again not safe in current scenarios or else they will have to take some personal Car which will not be feasible for all.
Join the discussion forum to share your opinion and discuss with other students and experts, click on the link given below
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Stay updated with us @ IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020- Check Here
Safety Measures To be Taken During IBPS RRB Exam
As per the official notification of IBPS, it seems pretty ready to conduct the exam with all the necessary measures and we are giving you the list of some of the measures that it will be taking in its Centre for the students:
- It is mandatory to Wear a mask and gloves throughout the time when you are in or around the exam hall.
- Make sure to reach the exam hall on the time slot that would be provided on your admit card to maintain social distancing.
- Aarogya Setu app is mandatory for all the students.
- Students are requested to carry their own water bottle, sanitizer, and other belonging
- All the students have to maintain a certain distance and the temperature will be measured before allowing the candidates to enter the exam hall,
- If a candidate is found having any kind of symptom that could match with COVID-19 will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.
Above mentioned are the points related to the precautions that IBPS will be taking but we would like to know your opinion on this. You can also give us your opinion via submitting your response through this form.
Practice with; Bank Maha Pack