My name is Akashdeep Jindal. I am 23 years old.I am from SANGRUR, PUNJAB. I have done B.COM in my graduation. I wanted to do CA earlier but could not clear it. I tried it 4 times while I was doing B.com but failed again and again.
Then after graduation, I started preparing for government exams from June 2017, I joined coaching institute and also followed online portals
I learned that it is all about speed and accuracy. Solving questions will help but only if we practice online because ultimately we have to appear for an online exam only.
Rather than following books I decided to choose test series (Bankersadda) and It was my best decision.Unless we do not practice online We cant make the habit of solving questions through the screen and also it keeps time in check.
I did not get success in the first go I went for several exams.
- SSC CGL 2017 (Cut off 126 my marks 127)
- RRB PO 2017 (Cut off 54 my marks 51)
- IBPS PO PRE 2017 (Prelims Cut off 42.25 my marks 53.5, Mains Cut off 82 my marks 97 and Final Cut off 47 my marks 45 Missed selection by 2 marks)
- IBPS CLERK PRE 2017 (Prelims Cut off 74 my marks 91, Mains CUT OFF 105 my marks 104 missed selection by 1 mark)
- BOB PO 2018 (Cleared mains but out in the interview)
- RRB PO 2018 (MAINS CUT OFF 99.6 GOT 110 but did not clear computer sectional cut off)
- NIACL 2018 (MAINS cut off 179 got 174)
- SBI PO 2018 (FINAL out by 3 marks)
- RRB CLERK (MAINS 2018 missed by 1 mark)
- SBI CLERK 2018 (PRE CUT OFF 74 my marks 91.5, MAINS CUT OFF 100.65 my marks 105.55 GOT SELECTED AS SBI CLERK)
After being on job as SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE from December 2018 I appeared in these exams:-
- SBI PO 2019 (out in mains)
- RRB PO 2019 (again out in mains)
- IBPS PO 2019 (PRE CUT OFF 59.75 my marks 87.5, MAINS CUT OFF 71.5 my marks 116, FINAL CUT OFF 44.44 MY MARKS 53.27 (CLEARED IBPS PO by a huge margin AND GOT PNB-MY FIRST PREFERENCE)
Bankersadda has always been my savior. When I cleared my first exam IBPS PO pre I had no idea about mains, Then I purchased Bankersadda test series and started attempting the mains mock test.
Then I came to know about the pattern and the strategy to attempt it Although I did not make it to the final selection I cleared PO MAINS only because of Bankersadda
My tips to aspirants:-
- If you are doing anything either give your 100% or leave it.
- There is no space between them.
- Learn all the topics thoroughly
- Find your weak and strong areas
- Make your weak areas Strong and strong areas Stronger.
- Do not focus only on REASONING and QUANT, focus on English and general awareness also.
- Reasoning and quant will take you to mains but to go over the line, scoring good in English is a must. (those who are aware of IBPS PO mains 2019 exam and its level, I scored 33.75/40 in English which took my score to height)
What I have learned and can be my Success Mantra:-
NEVER lose THE HOPE AND HARDWORK IS THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCESS. THERE IS NO SHORTCUT WHEN YOU KEEP ON WORKING HARD AND LUCK GOES BY YOUR SIDE, NOTHING CAN STOP YOU.
Time will come just keep on practicing.
I wish everyone all the Best!
Give a boost to your Preparation, Prepare for IBPS Clerk and become a achiever with the help of these materials:-
- Complete IBPS 2020 exams Video Course
- IBPS PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- IBPS 2020 Complete eBooks Kit (English Medium)
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|