My Name is Gaurav Singh and I am just 23 yrs old and currently working in Indian Bank(Erstwhile Allahabad Bank) as Marketing Officer.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code UTSAV to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
“Planning is the key to success”, I was in my graduation when I decided to go for IBPS SO(Marketing officer) but for that, I needed my Post graduation as it was exam’s minimum eligibility.
I was in the last semester of my Post graduation and was fully prepared for the exam as I was preparing for it since my graduation 2 years. I completed my MBA in June 2018 and applied for IBPS SO in November, appeared for prelims in December, Mains in January, and Interview in February and got selection in April 2019 (Rank 71-GEN). I got selected in the bank which was my first choice despite being in general category although the seats were only 50 approx in the bank.
The reason behind my success was proper planning.
I would like to share the basic, root-level steps that an aspiring candidate needs to follow:-
1) Go through the exam schedule, exam dates, available seats, and exam pattern.
2) See the cutoff required by seeing past trends.
3) Go through the syllabus of the exam properly.
These three are the basic steps that candidates usually skips and directly start preparing.
Going through the preparation part I would like to add a few points which I inculcated during my preparation:-
- Selected Major topic and spend more time on preparing them.
- Give ST regularly
- Compare relative performance not only performance.
- Go through all topics, never leave any topic.
- Give more time on a subject which is your weakness.
- Sharpen subjects/topics which are your strength.
- Focus on accuracy
- Build question picking skill (Few questions are tricky and consumes time and are better to be skipped)
At last, I would like to say that online courses, STs, and study materials are more effective than offline as the performance of people from all over India can be relatively measured online.
I prepared everything online and results are in front of you.
I wish all the best to all the aspiring candidates!
You also Can become achiever, try these study materials to crack the IBPS Clerk exam:-
- IBPS 2020 Complete eBooks Kit (English Medium)
- IBPS PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- Complete IBPS 2020 exams Video Course
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|