I am Neeraj Rawat from Dehradun. I have completed my graduation in Animation and Multimedia. Now I have cleared the IBPS PO with 54.71 marks.
I started preparing for the bank exam in November 2017. Then I joined a coaching center and cleared all my basics of maths and reasoning. After 6-7 months, I started giving mock tests. I gave all bank exams in 2018 but passed only IBPS RRB clerk and IBPS clerk prelims.
Then I analyzed my week and strong point and worked on that. If you know about your week and strong points and work on that, you can achieve anything.
In the year 2019 I appeared in these exams:-
- SBI PO – failed in final merit
- SBI clerk – currently working
- FCI Dept – joining is pending
- IBPS RRB – cleared but not appeared in DV
- Nainital Bank – cleared but not appeared in DV
- IBPS PO – joining date is pending ( PNB)
- LIC Assistant – mains not cleared
- Uttarakhand DCB – not cleared
- SSC CGL- Pre cleared but not appeared in mains.
Tips for aspirants:-
For those who are preparing, please prepare in a smart manner. Prepare a strategy to understand what will fetch you more marks.
Focus on your weak sections gives them more time. Do not have any preconceived notions about the paper and do not listen to those who say that it is a difficult paper. Give weekly 4-5 mocks tests and analyze them properly.
“Never give up. Trust on yourself.” Patience and persistence make you successful. Success depends on consistent efforts and hard work.
You also Can become achiever, try these study materials to crack the IBPS Clerk exam:-
- IBPS 2020 Complete eBooks Kit (English Medium)
- IBPS PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- Complete IBPS 2020 exams Video Course
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to email@example.com
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|