I am Thummala Madhuri, selected as a clerk in Andhra Bank through the IBPS clerk exam 2019. I am elated to share my journey and strategy of being successful in the IBPS clerk exam.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code DREAM to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
At the outset, I would like to thank my parents and friends who supported me a lot during my preparation and helped me stay motivated. Also, I am thankful to Adda247 for all the Daily Gk, Daily quizzes, free youtube videos of QA and Reasoning, and all the Test series which are available at one click in mobiles and laptops.
I completed my graduation in May 2019 in the Electrical and Electronics stream and started my preparation for bank exams in July 2019. As soon as I resolved to write bank exams, I started opening the Adda247 App whenever I take mobile into my hands and followed every aspect of it. I applied for all the bank notifications which had been intimated in the Adda247 app and started practicing all the daily quizzes and take many mock tests.
List of Exams I appeared till now:
- SBI clerk (could not clear Prelims just by 2.25 marks)
- South India Bank Clerk and PO (could not clear prelims)
- RRB Clerk and PO (could not clear Prelims just by few marks)
- AP Cooperative Bank (could not clear the only prelims exam)
- EPFO ASO (could not clear prelims just by few marks difference)
- EPFO SSA (cleared prelims and mains and waiting for typing test)
- LIC Assistant (cleared prelims but not cleared Mains jut by 1.25 marks)
- IBPS clerk (cleared prelims and main with 45.13 marks)
I just want to make it clear to all the aspirants “Practice, Perseverance and Patience” can only fetch you success and Adda247 App can give the overall information and guidance required for the success in Banking exams and no other offline coaching is necessary.
My Section-wise strategy:-
Quantitative Aptitude:- First clear the basics of all topics in Quant by Sumit sir YouTube videos and practiced a lot of Daily quizzes related to it.
English Language:- First read all the vocabulary and then attempted Daily quizzes of English.
Reasoning Ability:- Only solved as many puzzles as I could in Adda247 daily quizzes of reasoning.
General Awareness: Read the Daily GK of Adda247 and read Monthly Capsules of Adda247 and read The Hindu newspaper and a Telugu newspaper.
Once again I wish to thank the Adda247 team for all their endeavor in helping the aspirants reach their goal.
ALL THE BEST TO ALL ASPIRANTS!
Give a boost to your Preparation, Prepare for IBPS Clerk and become a achiever with the help of these materials:-
- Complete IBPS 2020 exams Video Course
- IBPS PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- IBPS 2020 Complete eBooks Kit (English Medium)
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to email@example.com
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|