Today I will share my success story with you. Although I am not interested in all this sharing stuff after seeing so many candidates frustrated due to their failure in IBPS exams, I felt the need to share with you guys my success story.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
I am Prashant Sakhare, I am from Nagpur. I started my preparation for competitive exams in 2017. I appeared in almost 25 to 30 competitive exams. After appearing in numerous exams when I couldn’t make it up to the mark I also got discouraged.
Most of the times I qualified written test, appeared in the interviews but couldn’t mark my place in the final merit list
List of the exam I appeared and missed so closely:-
1. RRB in 2017 (written+interview)- no final call
2. Appeared in the RRB ALP, cleared all 3 stages, and appeared for medical, but this time also wasn’t able to make my final place in the merit list.
3. Appeared in the IBPS Clerk VIII, and I am on the waiting list to miss my final selection by 0.1
4. Appeared in the SBI assistant (2019) and this time also miss my final selection by 1 mark
5. Appeared in the FCI category III (2019), I was waiting for the final result, and finally on 9th January after so much penance for such a long time for almost 3 years got selected and also selected from IBPS clerk VIII reserve list and got Union Bank of India.
So guys don’t ever let your failure discourage you because we never know how close we are.No need to compare yourself with others if you want to compare then compare yourself with the person you were yesterday and last but not the least try for the best but get ready for the worst also.
Give a boost to your Preparation, Prepare for IBPS Clerk and become a achiever with the help of these materials:-
- Complete IBPS 2020 exams Video Course
- IBPS PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- IBPS 2020 Complete eBooks Kit (English Medium)
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|