I am Suman from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I have completed my graduation in BCA. I knew in college time that I would become a web developer. But when I was in the final year, I felt that there is not so much scope. My father said that you should prepare for a Government job, So I first took coaching in Jaipur, then I started doing self-study in 2017.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
In 2017 I appeared in these following exams:-
- SBI PO prelims not cleared
- RRB PO 2017 Prelims cleared but mains not cleared.
- RRB CLERK 2017 prelims cleared but Mains not cleared.
- IBPS PO 2017 prelims, not cleared.
- IBPS CLERK 2017 prelims, not cleared.
- PGDBF and insurance, not cleared.
- SBI CLERK 2018 prelims not cleared.
- SBI PO 2018 prelims not cleared.
- RRB PO and CLERK, not cleared.
- NIACL AO 2018 pre-cleared, mains not cleared by 2 marks
- IBPS CLERK 2018 pre-cleared, mains not cleared by 0.5 marks
- SBI PO 2019 pre not cleared.
- FCI 2019 pre-cleared, not in final.
- CWC 2019 not cleared
- SBI CLERK 2019 pre-cleared, mains missed by some margin.
- RRB PO 2019 pre-cleared, mains cleared, I gave the interview, but out in final merit list.
- RRB CLERK 2019 pre-cleared,mains not cleared.
- Rajasthan cooperative bank, not cleared.
- LIC ASSISTANT 2019 pre-cleared, mains not cleared by 1-2 marks
- LIC AO not cleared
- IBPS PO 2019 pre not cleared.
- IBPS CLERK 2019 pre-cleared, finally, mains also cleared and I got a job in Bank of India.
I Felt demotivated many times, but I wanted to fulfill my mother’s dream and prove myself. I joined the Bankersadda Test Series. It is based on the exam pattern. And used to take daily quizzes from Adda247 App. I had taken the early package from Adda247, did not have to wander for any exam test.
|Success Story of Abhishek Tomar Selected in IBPS PO 2019||Success Story of Pankaj M. Awachar Selected in IBPS PO, IBPS SO, and IBPS Clerk 2019||Success Story of Viraj Nandgaonkar Selected as IBPS Clerk in Bank of Baroda|
Here is my section-wise strategy to clear the exam:-
For Reasoning Section:- After clearing the basics for Reasoning, I first took Radhe Sir’s online Reasoning class. Radhe Sir is a master in Reasoning, everyone knows that his teaching is understood by everyone. I kept doing a set of puzzles from Adda’s book which cover 50 questions. also did one topic like blood relation, direction, syllogism,input-output, coding-decoding, etc along with the puzzle.
For Quant Section:- After clearing basics in maths, I worked on calculation a lot. I used to practice quadratic equations, series, and most important topic DI. For maths I prefer to Sumit sir one of great teacher for maths, .again I used to Adda’s DI book because of the level of DI is the same as mains exam. I also used PDF and previous years papers in pre-exam I focussed on speed and in mains exam most DI was the main focus.
For English Section:-first of all, I covered grammar in English and take quizzes related to it. Daily editorial + vocab and Bankersadda daily quizzes which cover all topics. and practice with mock tests and analysis. Also, my hobby is reading English novels so in free time I used to read books.
For General Awareness:- For GA I studied from Adda247. Daily current affairs was helpful, I used Adda247 App. And used to write monthly notes which were very useful in the last couple of exam days, and Adda’s capsule before any exam.
Mock Test:- Mock test is very important to know your level with other students. If your percentile is above 90% then you may expect your chances are good to crack the exam. I used to give 2-3 mock daily for the Prelims exam, and one mocks on an alternative day for mains exam, and analyze that. Sunday was my revision day for all the things which I studied for the last one week.
I’m an early morning person, after waking up at 5 am i studied GA and I have done a daily average study for 8-12 hours.
I want to say thank you to my teachers for helping me in the GA section, and my friend Harshita and my parents. I’m grateful for everything. I always has faith in God that one I will crack these exams.
Thank you, Adda247 team, you are doing great work for students. I’m always grateful to Anil Nagar sir who made this platform for students to achieve their dreams. Thank you for providing us such a Platform.
Give a boost to your career in Banking, Prepare for JAIIB Exams-
- JAIIB COMBO (ALL SUBJECTS) | JAIIB 2020 | VIDEO LECTURE & LIVE CLASSES | BILINGUAL
- LRAB 2020 | JAIIB 2020 | BILINGUAL | ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to email@example.com