I am Vijay Jha, I am from Darbhanga, Bihar. I have done Engineering in 2011, After that, I joined TCS Just after completing my engineering I worked in TCS from July 2011 till June 2017. Finally resigned and took up banking preparation.
- SSC CGL – out in Tier 1
- RRB PO and clerk- Out in prelim of both
- IBPS PO and clerk – qualified in prelims but out in both mains
2018 Journey:- (crossed 28 years hence no clerk exam)
- SBI PO:- out in prelims by 1.5 marks
- RRB PO:- PRE, MAINS(cutoff+9marks), Interview (85marks) cleared.Reserved on 1st January 2019 finally selected in BARODA UP GRAMIN BANK on 31st December 2019
- IBPS PO:-pre,mains(cutoff+12), interview (55marks in Noida). Finally Out.
- NIACL assistant:-pre(95.5), mains (177) but could not make to the merit list
- Lic AAO:-out in prelims
- SBI PO:- Out in mains by 1.5 marks
- SSC CGL:- T1(176), T2(121+165 in Math and English), T3 written in December but I know I won’t make it to final.
- IBPS PO – PRE (74) , MAINS (95.63) , INTERVIEW(65) TOTAL MARKS 47.64 Allotted BANK OF INDIA AS OFFICER SCALE 1.
- LIC ASSISTANT – Cleared Mains But Kept in Empanelled List at 2nd Rank in Merit List under GENERAL CATEGORY IN MUZAFFARPUR, BIHAR
I was always happy with my failure as it pushed my level every time to new standards. I Learnt from failure but looked for the future. Adda’s materials were the basic pillar of my starting preparation and all future planning.
My wishes to all students, always improve on your weak areas and appear confidently in all exams.
ALWAYS REMEMBER FOR EVERY FAILURE, THERE IS JUST ONE SUCCESS WHICH SUBSUMES ALL. SO ALWAYS LOOK FOR THAT ONE SUCCESS.
For me, it became tougher and tougher with each failure as I am married, father to a son, and the only son in my family. Resigned from TCS going against all odds from family. But now I am relieved as I have now 3 govt jobs in the bucket.
All thanks to the Almighty!
Good luck to everyone and look for a positive future ahead!
Give a boost to your career in Banking, Prepare for JAIIB Exams-
- JAIIB COMBO (ALL SUBJECTS) | JAIIB 2020 | VIDEO LECTURE & LIVE CLASSES | BILINGUAL
- LRAB 2020 | JAIIB 2020 | BILINGUAL | ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|