Union Bank SO Cut Off 2021: As we all know, the Union Bank Of India has successfully completed the online written examination of UBI SO 2021 on 9th October 2021. All the candidates who have appeared in the examination might be keenly waiting for their UBI SO Result 2021 which is expected to be out in the 4th week of October. Candidates who will clear the UBI Bank SO Cut Off 2021 will be eligible for the interview round. With the release of the UBI Bank SO result 2021, the UBI will also published the cut off of the examination. Candidates can check the article below to get the detailed information of Union Bank SO Cut Off 2021.
Union Bank SO Cut Off 2021
As mentioned above, the Union Bank Of India will release the UBI Bank SO result 2021 in the 4th Week of October, so with the result the UBI will also published the Union Bank SO Cut off 2021 which will be released by the recruitment board. The UBI will recruit the candidates based on the Online written examination and the interview round. Candidates who will clear the cut-off of the online written examination will be eligible for the interview round.
Union Bank SO Cut Off 2021: Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates for Union Bank SO Result 2021 and cut off mentioned in the article below.
|Union Bank SO Result 2021: Important Dates|
|UBI SO||12th August 2021|
|UBI SO Admit Card Released||1st October 2021|
|UBI SO Exam||9th October 2021|
|Union Bank SO Result 2021||4th Week of October 2021|
|Union Bank SO Interview||To be Notified Soon|
Factors Deciding UBI SO Cut Off 2021
The UBI Bank SO Cut off 2021 will be released by the UBI Bank. The factors deciding the UBI SO Cut off 2021 are:
- Number of Candidates appearing in the Union Bank SO Examination
- Category based Cut Off decided by the exam conducting body.
- The minimum qualifying percentage decided by Union Bank, which is usually set at 40%, 35%, or 30% for the general category candidates. Reserved category candidates enjoy 5% relaxation on the qualifying percentage.
- The difficulty level of the written examination, along with the level of questions asked in the examination.
- Total number of vacancies available for that particular year
Steps to Check UBI Bank SO Cut Off 2021
- Visit the official website of UBI
- Click on the recruitment section available on the bottom of the page.
- After that “Click here to view current Recruitment” option.
- On the next page candidates can see all the ongoing recruitment processes. Scroll down and find the cut off for the Union Bank SO 2021 Recruitment by selecting the post applied.
- Click on various PDF links available on the page for various posts to see whether they have cleared the particular round of the recruitment process
- Download the PDF for future Reference.