Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners
Current affairs plays an instrumental role in the competitive examinations and hence, aspirants are required to give undivided attention to it while preparing for the government examinations. In the banking or insurance examinations, there is a dedicated section of “General Awareness” to examine how much the aspirant is aware of the daily happenings taking place around the world. To complement your preparation, we are providing you a compilation of the current affairs of the last week.
The Weekly One-Liners provides all-important news from | 10th August to 16th of August 2020. Here is the list of some of the most important news of the last week:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- Jal Shakti Minister launches Swachh Bharat Mission Academy
- Forbes magazine released “The Highest-Paid Actors Of 2020” list
- Raksha Mantri launches Naval Innovation and Indigenisation Organisation
- Launch of National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) Online Dashboard
- PM Modi launched platform for “Transparent Taxation – Honoring the Honest”
To revise the current affairs of 10th August to 16th of August 2020, click on the below link to download the PDF:
9 August To 15 August Weekly Current Affairs 2020 | 75 Important Current Affairs MCQ | Adda247
You may also like to Read:
- GK Capsules 2019-20 for Bank/Insurance Exams
- Monthly The Hindu Review
- Current Affairs one-liner: Current Affairs 2020
- Sarkari Jobs