| Updated On October 19th, 2020 at 03:01 pm
Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners
Current affairs plays a very important role in the competitive examinations and hence, aspirants have to give undivided attention to it while doing preparation for the government examinations. The banking or insurance examinations comprises a section of “General Awareness” to evaluate how much the aspirant is aware of the daily happenings taking place around the world. To complement your preparation, we are providing you a compilation of the current affairs of the last week.
The Weekly One-Liners provides all-important news from | 12th October to 18th of October 2020 Here is the list of some of the most important news of the last week:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- Russia approves 2nd coronavirus vaccine “EpiVacCorona”
- Rafael Nadal wins French Open 2020
- PM Modi to release commemorative coin to mark 75th Anniversary of FAO
- Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences 2020
- SC appoints former judge to monitor steps to prevent stubble burning
To revise the current affairs of 12th October to 18th of October 2020, click on the below link to download the PDF:
11 to 17 October Weekly Current Affairs 2020 | 75 Important Current Affairs MCQ | Adda247
You may also like to Read:
- GK Capsules 2019-20 for Bank/Insurance Exams
- Monthly The Hindu Review
- Current Affairs one-liner: Current Affairs 2020
- Sarkari Jobs