Dear aspirants, Here we have given the Important Weekly Current Affairs of 21st September to 27th of September 2020. Candidates those who are preparing for Upcoming banking, insurance and other competitive exams can make use of it. The banking or insurance examinations comprises a section of “General Awareness” to evaluate how much the aspirant is aware of the daily happenings taking place around the world. To complement your preparation, we are providing you a compilation of the current affairs of the last week.
Current Affairs is very important for all competitive exams. The Bankersadda provides the Weekly Current Affairs PDF for making your learning process a more convenient one. With the help of this module, you can simply prepare by reading the consolidated Week-wise current Affairs Questions and clear the section easily.
The Weekly One-Liners provides all-important news from | 21st September to 27th of September 2020. Here is the list of some of the most important news of the last week:
- RBI publishes “’Technology Vision for Cyber Security’ for UCBs
- PM Modi awarded Ig Nobel Prize 2020 for medical Education
- 72nd Emmy award 2020 announced
- India ranked 116th in the World Bank’s Human Capital Index
- PM Modi in Time Magazine’s ‘100 most influential people of 2020’ lis
To revise the current affairs of 21st September to 27th of September 2020, click on the below link to download the PDF:
20 to 26 September Weekly Current Affairs 2020 | 75 Important Current Affairs MCQ | Adda247
You may also like to Read:
- GK Capsules 2019-20 for Bank/Insurance Exams
- Monthly The Hindu Review
- Current Affairs one-liner: Current Affairs 2020
- Sarkari Jobs