Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners
Current affairs play a very important role in the competitive examinations and hence, aspirants have to give undivided attention to it while doing preparation for the government examinations. The banking or insurance examinations comprise a section of “General Awareness” to evaluate how much the aspirant is aware of the daily happenings taking place around the world. To complement your preparation, we are providing you with a compilation of the current affairs of the last week.
The Weekly One-Liners provides all-important news from |22nd to 28th of November 2021. Here is the list of some of the most important news of the last week:
- President Ramnath Kovind Presents Swachh Survekshan Awards 2021
- Jason Mott won 2021 National Book Award for fiction
- President Kovind presents Vir Chakra, Kirti Chakra and Shaurya Chakra
- International Emmy Awards 2021 announced
- IPF Smart Policing’ Index 2021
To revise the current affairs of 22nd to 28th of November 2021, click on the below link to download the PDF:
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2021
- Latest GK and Current Affairs Questions With Answers For All Bank Exam
- Hindu Review August 2021: Download Monthly Hindu Review PDFs
- Current Affairs One Liners August 2021: Download Questions & Answers (Part-2) PDF
What is PM-KMY (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana) ?