| Updated On August 31st, 2020 at 07:03 pm
Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners
Current affairs plays a very important role in the competitive examinations and hence, aspirants have to give undivided attention to it while doing preparation for the government examinations. The banking or insurance examinations comprises a section of “General Awareness” to evaluate how much the aspirant is aware of the daily happenings taking place around the world. To complement your preparation, we are providing you a compilation of the current affairs of the last week.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
The Weekly One-Liners provides all-important news from | 24th August to 30th of August 2020. Here is the list of some of the most important news of the last week:
- Ministry of Culture announces 7 new circles of ASI
- NITI Aayog releases report on Export Preparedness Index (EPI) 2020
- Marieke Lucas Rijneveld wins the International Booker Prize 2020
- India will host the BRICS Games 2021
- 14th India-Singapore Defence Policy Dialogue (DPD)
To revise the current affairs of 24th August to 30th of August 2020, click on the below link to download the PDF:
Best 200+ Last 6 Months Current Affairs for SBI Clerk, PO, IBPS PO, RRB | 29-Aug-2020
You may also like to Read:
- GK Capsules 2019-20 for Bank/Insurance Exams
- Monthly The Hindu Review
- Current Affairs one-liner: Current Affairs 2020
- Sarkari Jobs