RBI Assistant Apply Online Till 16th January 2020: Students face some issues while applying or filling up an application form for competitive exams as it is mandatory to fulfill the requirements and failing to meet the same may result into failure of your candidature. One has to be very careful while applying for an exam he must compliant with the eligibility criteria as specified by the recruiting authority. This article is dedicated to the things you must avoid while applying for RBI Assistant.
You may also like to read:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
As many factors and points should be kept in mind before applying for any competitive exam as only a little mistake can cost you in failure of your application and will ruin your whole year preparation. So to avoid the same Adda247 is giving you some tips to avoid such mistakes that happen unknowingly sometimes. let us discuss the same below.
Common mistakes to be avoided while filling up the RBI Assistant application form
Note: Apply online link is going to be closed on 16th January 2020. Apply before the due date.
First and Foremost thing: Please Note Down and save your Registration Number and Password positively once you register yourself on the portal for this recruitment. Make sure you have a screenshot of email or you click a photograph or by any means simply just ensure that you DO NOT LOSE THE Registration Number and Password.
You may like to read:
- 5 Tips To Improve Reading Comprehension Skills For Bank Exam
- Best Approach Towards Solving Error Detection In Banking Exam
1. Make sure details like your name, fathers name and your DOB is same exactly like written on your documents of 10th and 12th.
2. While filling the application form cross check that details you are filling is same as written on the valid ID proof which will be crossed check while appearing for the exam.
3. Check if you are filling your year of passing a class or graduation is same as mentioned in your mark sheet as there should be no discrepancy.
4. Make sure you write your percentage carefully. If your aggregate percentage is 59.99% then do not write it as 60%. It will be considered as 59%
5. Be very carefully while selecting the category option. As your selection will be effected by this. You won’t be allowed to make any changes after final submission.
6. Keep a check on uploading the recent passport size photograph and uploading signature.
Guidelines for Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and Hand Written Declaration Uploading
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
A recent passport style colour picture and make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-co loured, preferably white, background.
Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image: Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
#It is mandatory to sign on the white sheet with black ink pen.
#Take your left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink pen.
#The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink
#The signature, left thumb impression should be of applicant and the hand written declaration should be written by applicant only.
#Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb for signature and left thumb impression.
#Size For handwritten declaration should be 50kb – 100 kb
#Do not make use of capital letters in signature and hand written decleration.
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
We hope this article has served its purpose. For those who have not applied yet for the RBI Assistant exam must apply it before the closing of the registration. Check the details mentioned above before you apply for the RBI Assistant exam. All The Best!
Practice With these to ace in RBI Assistant Exam