IBPS RRB PO 2020: IBPS has released a new interface for IBPS RRB PO Prelims exam which includes the questions in 2 languages on the same page. Many of the candidates faced problem due to this change in the exam conduction method and considered it very annoying. As per the release of the Mock test by IBPS 2 days before the exam was with the objective to make the candidates familiar about this new interface. However, many of the candidates skip this mock test and the result was they find it difficult in the exam to manage themselves accordingly. For sure the scrolling consumed time of the candidates as they were not habitual of this pattern. IBPS could not conduct pre-exam training due to the pandemic, therefore to make candidates aware about the exam pattern, the mock test was released beforehand.
Are you going to appear in the next shift and have skipped the mock test, then do have a quick look at it. It is expected that the clerk exam will also be of same interface as that of RRB PO. For RRB PO, only 45 minutes are allot to solve 80 questions.
What’s new in the pattern?
- IBPS has made changes in the online exam pattern as the exam is conducted in many regional languages.
- The English language will be the default language in the exam. The candidate have to choose the language from the options provided before the question page appears.
- The question and option will be displayed in two languages simultaneously with the format displayed in the below image.
- The candidate have to be quick with this new exam pattern to attempt maximum number of questions to qualify the exam.
Problems faced by the candidates
- Many of the candidates were finding it difficult to concentrate on one language which was wasting their time.
- Candidates have to scroll the screen that was time consuming and of course students were not habitual to this new pattern.
- The candidates who skip the mock test released by IBPS were shocked when they see the exam pattern on the screen and they take time to settle and set their mind.