Job Profile of a UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer
United Public Service Commission published a recruitment notification for the 418 posts of Enforcement Officer. Many aspirants preparing for competitive exams would be familiar with the post of EO whereas, in the mind of various aspirants, a question would be rising about the job profile of an Enforcement Officer. In the given article, we have tried to solve the query of candidates and have discussed the Job Profile of EO.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Job Profile
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer has to perform various responsibilities with which an aspirant before applying for recruitment has to be familiar. EO/AO is a level 8 job in which employees will receive a basic pay of 4800.
- Perform all the instructions mentioned in the manual of Enforcement Officers.
- Submit various reports such as inspection, narrative, survey all other essential reports.
- On the matter of arrears, help the Recovery Officer.
- Look after the work of Enforcement, recovery, accounts, administration, cash, legal, pension and computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry; settlement of claims general administration maintenance of cash
book/reconciliation of bank statement; MIS returns, etc.
- Submit the coverage proposals for extension of the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 timely if they find required employment strength through the application of the act.
- When employees make grievances and complaints then the work of Enforcement Officer tries to solve them. If he/she is unable to address the issue then report the matter to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner for further action.
- Under section 14 of the Act and under section 406/409 of the Indian Penal Code EO attend the prosecution of defaulters.
- When new establishments are made the Enforcement Officer conducts a survey to know their coverage potential.
- If there is any problem such as evasion, abuse, violation, defect, or abnormality in implementing the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 and their schemes then the work of the EO is to report it to the Regional Commissioner.
|UPSC EPFO Salary 2023||UPSC EPFO APFC Syllabus 2023|
|UPSC EPFO Previous Year Papers||UPSC EPFO Exam Kit|
|UPSC EPFO Eligibility 2023
||UPSC EPFO APFC Notification 2023|
|UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Notification 2023
||UPSC EPFO Apply Online 2023|