Preparing for IBPS PO 2020? Interested in knowing your preparation level? Well! We have got you covered. Adda247 will be conducting an All India Mock test for IBPS PO 2020 Prelims thus giving young candidates an opportunity to test their preparation level. Students are advised to register from the link given below. It is one opportunity that can help you to fulfill your dream of getting the government job. This All Indian Mock will help you to get All India Rank, Percentile, Sectional time taken by a candidate, per question time taken by candidate, Average time taken by all candidate on that question as well as time taken by topper etc are some of the features of this All India Mock test that can help you in thorough analysis of your performance and can help you to improve.
The “All India Mock Test for IBPS PO 2020” will be live on Adda247 App on 15th August 2020 at 11:00 A.M. You can attempt the Mock test in App only. To attempt the mock in App make sure your download it from the link given below.
Why You Must Not Miss This?
- All India Mock Test For IBPS PO Prelims 2020 is the best way to know about your preparation level for the exam
- This is just like actually exam because you will also get sectional cut-off and over all cut off for this test.
- All India Mock Test For IBPS PO Prelims 2020 is the best platform to get an idea all about your competitors.
Rules of All India Mock Test 2020
- The mock test will be 60 minutes.
- There will be three section namely: Reasoning Ability Quantitative Aptitude, English Language
- Total marks allocated for the test is 100.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th mark for every wrong answer mark by the students.
Make sure you register for this “All India Mock” and give a boost to your preparation. This is one opportunity that you must not miss at any cost if you aspire to become a banker this year.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|