| Updated On September 6th, 2019 at 11:41 am
What is this Assam NRC Issue? Who are excluded from the Assam NRC List? if all these questions related to the latest Assam NRC Issue are bugging you and you want to know about it from scratch then keep on reading because in this edition of Burning Issues we are discussing All You Need to Know about Assam NRC.
- His/Her name should exist in the legacy data: The legacy data is collective list of NRC Data of 1951 and electoral rolls up to midnight of 24th March 1971
- The person should be able to have a proof to linkage with the person whose name is in the legacy data.
To cut the long story short, NRC is a list of genuine citizens of this nation. Now you know why it is a burning issue as all those whose name is not included in the NRC have a big question mark on their Indian Nationality. Agenda of NRC- to identify the foreigners who are residing illegally in the state.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
What is the latest update?
The government has released the NRC on 31st August and more than 3.11 crore people have been included in the final National Register of Citizens and around 19 lakh people have been left out.
What about those whose names are not in NRC?
Those who find their names are not included in the NRC can approach the Foreigners Tribunals over the next 120 days. If a person is not satisfied with the Foreigner’s Tribunal’s decision he or she can also appeal against it. The govt. has also set up detention camps across the state to accommodate disenfranchised (those excluded from the NRC) people.