Today I am sharing my GD/PI experience Bank of Baroda PGDB&F 2017. I reached BOB Academy Pune at 9 AM. They started document verification at 9:20 AM. If you don’t have any certificate then they are taking the undertaking of that. At 9:45 they made a batch of 10-10 students for group discussion and asked us to seat serial wise as they provided us a number.
After that, we were given topic-Should India ban Chinese goods? 2 minute was given to jot down points. All candidates performed well. There was no language barrier as they said you can speak in Hindi/English. Two candidates spoke in Hindi.
After GD we were called for the interview, there were 2F+3M.
I entered interview room by asking permission. They asked me to have a seat, I thanked them.
(My Interview was in Hindi)
Q-So your name is XYZ. You completed your graduation in 2015. What you were doing since 2 years?
How many exams you passed?
Q-What you have done to improve your weak subject?
Q-Tell about your family (Some cross questions on this)
Q-What are your hobbies? (Some cross questions on this)
Q-What you have learned about banking system while preparing for it?
Q-Do you have a bank account? If yes then in which bank and why?
Q-What is the solution of growing NPA of banks?
And finally, they said you can leave. I said thank you and have a nice day ahead.
This was all about my GD/PI.
As this was my 6th interview, I want to give some tips to my fellow friends.
- Don’t be nervous on the day of interview
- Don’t lie them while giving answers, they are very experienced persons and can detect you easily.
- Make notes of all possible questions, cross questions with answers.(This will increase your confidence)
- Be confident, and don’t think of questions (like what they will ask and I don’t know that basic question’s answer) on interview day.
- Show them you desperately need this job.
- Just keep in mind that half of the questions they make from your answers. So think before answering questions.
So this is all about my interview experience. All the best!
You may also like to read:
- IBPS RRB Exams, Cut Off & Syllabus
- Strategy for IBPS PO 2017: How to Crack IBPS PO in 3 Months
- Changes Expected In IBPS PO 2017 – New Pattern of Questions!