RBI Grade B 2020– The Reserve Bank of India will be releasing the notification for the post of Officers in Grade B this year as well. Notification for the same is expected to be released in the month of Aug/Sep 2020. This is one opportunity many students are looking forward to.
This is one of the most sought after job in banking sector. Hence, the best approach would be to start your preparation now. Last year RBI released a total of 199 vacancies. The competition for this exam is very tough because the number of vacancies are less and number of applicants are more. Thus, the wise thing to do is to start now as there is no later in this competition.
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Latest GK and Current Affairs Questions With Answers For All Bank Exam
The smart people always know what they are going for. Hence, we are providing you with the exam pattern of the RBI Grade B Officer recruitment to give you an insight as to exactly what you have to prepare for.
Preliminary Examination (200 Marks):
The Prelims exam will be of 2 hours and will consist four sections namely: General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning.
|Name of the Paper||Time (Mins)||Marks|
|Paper I Economic & Social Issues||90||100|
|Paper II English (Writing Skills)||90||100|
|Paper III Finance & Management||90||100|
Resources from where you can prepare for RBI Grade B
Now, that you know what you have to prepare for. It is important that you also know how to prepare and from where you can prepare for this exam. We are giving you all the resources through which you can make sure that nothing is left to chance.
- Click here to Buy Live Batches for RBI Grade- B
- Click here to Buy Video Courses for RBI Grade- B
- Click here to Buy Books for RBI Grade- B
- Click here to Buy Test Series for RBI Grade- B
These resources will surely help you and will make sure that you achieve your goal.
Why adda247 Resources?
- Almost all the adda247 resources are Bilingual.
- Classes are taken by experts having years of experience in banking sector.
- They are Students friendly.
- Students can use these reources anywhere and at anytime.