Canara Bank Recruitment 2021: The Canara Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of a Chief Digital Officer on a contract basis. Interested candidates can fill the online application form by 30th June 2021. Before applying online candidates must Read all the important details regarding Canara Bank Recruitment 2021. In this article, we will be discussing all the details like Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 important dates, application form, vacancies, etc.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Candidates have to send the application form so that the application should reach the address on or before 30th June 2021.
|Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 – Important Date|
|Last Date of Physical Application||30th June 2021|
Canara Bank Recruitment 2021: Apply Now
Interested candidates must download the Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 Application form by visiting the official website of Canara bank or by clicking on the link mentioned below:
How to Apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2021?
The candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the online application form for Canara Bank Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Canara Bank i.e www.canarabank.com.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Careers’ tab and click on the ‘Recruitment’ button.
Step 3: Now click on the link ‘Recruitment Project – 1/2021 – Chief Digital Officer on Contract Basis’
Step 4: Click on the link ‘Click Here to Download Application Form’.
Step 5: Fill in all the details and send the application to the address ‘the Senior Manager Bank Recruitment Cell, HR Wing Head Office, 112, JC Road Bengaluru – 560002’ by registered post/speed post. ‘Application for Chief Digital Officer on Contract Basis’ should be written on the envelope.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
The Canara Bank has released the vacancy for the post of Chief Digital Officer.
|Post||Chief Digital Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
Canara Bank Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must possess B.E/B.Tech and MBA & Certification in Project Management (PMP).
- Preferred – Candidates in Digital Transformation, Digital Project Management, etc.
- 10 years of experience in the BFSI sector & currently working in Scale IV Divisional Cheif Manager and above.
- Preferred – Experience in Digital Products & Project Management.
Age (As on 30.04.2021)
The candidate should be 35 years and below 50 years.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The Selection Process will be conducted on the basis of Shortlisting and Group Discussion and/or Interview. The final selection will be made by the marks scored by the candidates in the Interview.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2021: General Instructions
- Candidates must apply in the application provided on the Bank’s website only. No other means of application will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their expenses
- The shortlisted candidates are required to produce original documents about Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, etc for verification at the time of the Interview. If any candidate is found ineligible while verifying the documents, he/she shall not be allowed to take up an Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No candidate is permitted to use a Cell Phone, Pager, or any other instruments in the Interview hall / during the selection process.
Candidates must read more important information regarding Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 on its official notification.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q1. What is the post released by Canara Bank Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 has released the post of Chief Digital Officer.
Q2. What is the last day to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last day to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 is 30th June 2021.
Q3. Is the Canara Bank application form filling process is online?
Ans. No, the Canara Bank application form filling process is offline.