CCP Admission 2022: CCP(Certified Credit Professional) course is for all the candidates working as credit officers and the ones who have a desire to become credit officers in a bank or any institution. The CCP Admission 2022 for the exam scheduled to be conducted on the 10th of September 2022 will commence on August 24, 2022, and will continue till the 31st of August 2022. The registration will be done separately for each individual exam of CCP. Aspirants who wish to pursue the Certified Credit Professional (CCP) course can choose the exam date according to their comfort. CCP Course is to teach the interested candidates each and every aspect of Credit Management and expertise them in quasi-credit facilities like Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees, Co acceptances, Buyer’s Credit, and Supplier’s Credit. The CCP Course has two components, one is the online examination and the other is Classroom Training. In this article, we have provided all the information regarding CCP Admission 2022, Eligibility Criteria, and Course Duration.
CCP Registration and Exam Date 2022
The Registration and Exam Dates for Certified Credit Professional(CCP) Course has been released by the IIBF on its official website. The Exam for the CCP Course will be conducted on 6 different dates. The CCP Registration Process will be done separately for all the 6 dates. Candidates will have to register for every attempt individually. During CCP Admission 2022 candidates will have to choose examination date and time slot of their own choice. The aspirants who wish to attempt the online exam on 10th September 2022 can register from today. The final allotment will be based on first-cum-first-serve basis. There is no provision to change the exam date and time slot so the exam date and time slot must be chosen carefully. To know about the CCP Registration and Exam Schedule candidates can refer the article mentioned below.
How to Register for CCP Exam 2022?
The Process to apply for CCP Exam 2022 is as follows:
- The application for Certified Credit Professional(CCP) Examination will be admitted online. The candidates can register from the official website of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance(IIBF), www.iibf.org.in.
- The candidates will be asked to select date and time for the examination while registering.
- During Registration the aspirants can opt for e-learning or e-book if they feel that it is required by paying the requisite additional fees.
- Candidates will get the study material for CCP course in the form of e-book or e-learning.
- A login ID and password will be given to the candidate based on the option they select(either e-book or e-learning) so that they can access the study material.
- Admit Card/Call Letter will be generated after successfully completing the CCP Admission Process 2022. Candidates can download it.
CCP Admission 2022: Examination/Training Fees
The Examination and Training Fees given here is applicable for all the Members and Non-members of IIBF.
|Sr. No||Particulars||Examination Fee||Training Fee||Total Fee(Examination+ Training)|
|1.||Virtual training mode||Rs. 6,000/-
|2.||Physical classroom training mode
at Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and
|3.||Physical classroom training mode
at other centres
- The fees allotted for training has to be paid after the candidate clears the online examination conducted by the IIBF.
- Candidates who are not able to qualify the online examination in their first attempt will have to enroll themselves
for the second attempt by paying a nominal fee of Rs.200.
- Candidates who do not pass the online examination in their second attempt will have to enroll again by paying Rs. 6,000.
- If an aspirant fails in the virtual classroom training then he/she can enroll for the second attempt by paying a fee of Rs. 1,000/- plus GST
Certified Credit Professional Course 2022: Eligibility
Candidates are eligible for the Certified Credit Professional(CCP) Exam 2022 only when they fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Members and Non-Members of IIBF can appear for the CCP Exam 2022.
- Aspirants must have passed the 12th Standard from any discipline or its equivalent.
The CCP Certificate will be issued to the candidates only when they qualify both the Online Exam and Training. The passing criteria for Certified Credit Professional Exam 2022 are:
- Minimum mark for passing the subject is 50 out of 100 for the online examination.
- Minimum 25 marks for passing out of 50 marks in the Classroom training.
Certified Credit Professional Course 2022: Course Duration
The duration of the Certified Credit Professional(CCP) Exam will be of 2 hours. IIBF will conduct the CCP examination on pre-announced dates. The online exam of Certified Credit Professional(CCP) is held on 2nd and 4th Saturday and on all Sunday’s. However, the periodicity of the examination may be changed depending on the requirement of the banking industry.
FAQs: CCP Admission 2022 Requirement, Course Duration & Eligibility
Q.1 When will the CCP(Certified Credit Professional) Admission 2022 begin?
Ans. The CCP(Certified Credit Professional) Admission 2022 will begin on 24th August 2022.
Q.2 Will the candidates have to register separately for every attempt?
Ans. Yes, the candidates will have to register separately for every attempt.