This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Her father Subbarama Swaminadhan was a lawyer at the Madras High Court, while her mother A V Ammakutty, was a social worker.
She was the wife of the Indian physicist Vikram Sarabhai.
Sarabhai passed away at the age of 97 in January 2016.
Sarabhai started her training at a fairly young age, studying both the classical dance forms of Bharatanatyam and Kathakali.
She was the founder of the Darpana Academy of Performing Arts, an institute for imparting training in dance, drama, music and puppetry, in the city of Ahmedabad.
The Darpana Academy of Performing Arts celebrated its golden jubilee on 28 December 1998, with the announcement of the annual “Mrinalini Sarabhai Award for Classical Excellence“, in the field of classical dance.
She trained over 18,000 students in Bharatnatyam and Kathakali.
Mrinalini Sarabhai has been awarded by the Indian government with the national civilian awards Padma Bhushan in 1992 and the Padma Shri in 1965.
She was the first recipient of the Nishagandhi Puraskaram, an annual award of the Government of Kerala. The award was presented in 2013
She was also the first Indian to receive the medal and Diploma of the French association Archives Internationales de la Danse.
She was nominated to the Executive Committee of the International Dance Council, Paris in 1990 and awarded the Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowship, New Delhi in 1994.
Mrinalini Sarabhai’s autobiography ‘Voice of the Heart’.
On her 100th birth anniversary, Google on Friday honoured renowned Indian classical dancer Mrinalini Sarabhai with a doodle on its homepage.