1. National Technology Day: 11 May
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
2. U.S.- India Aviation Summit Held in Mumbai
ii. The American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) is organizing this visit on behalf of USTDA.
3. Telangana Government Launches Rythu Bandhu Scheme For Farmers
ii. The programme was flagged off by chief minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao, who distributed 298 cheques to farmers at Huzoorabad Mandal in Karimnagar district. The state government has set aside Rs12,000 crore in the 2018-19 budget for Rythu Bandhu.
- Telangana CM- K Chandrasekhar Rao, Governor- E.S Lakshmi Narasimhan (Add. Charge).
4. Vijay Prahar Exercise of Indian Army Concluded in Rajasthan
ii. The exercise was aimed to orchestrate wide spectrum of threats including Nuclear, Chemical or Biological (NCB) attack which are planned to be tackled through high tempo joint air and land operation.
- General Bipin Rawat is the present Chief of Army Staff.
5. CM Pema Khandu Inaugurates Arunachal Pradesh’s Biggest Solar Plant
ii. The plant, with a capacity of 1 MW, was commissioned on April 1 at an estimated investment of Rs 8.50 crore. The officials of Arunachal Pradesh Energy Development Agency (APEDA) successfully implemented the project.
- Arunachal Pradesh CM- Pema Khandu, Governor- Brigadier BD Mishra (Retd).
- Mouling National Park is situated in Arunachal Pradesh.
ii. An MoU was signed in this regard between the Gujarat government and the Poland government. The MoU was signed by Polish ambassador to India Adam Burakowski and principal secretary of youth and cultural affairs department V P Patel.
7. President Ram Nath Kovind, 2nd President to Visits Army Base in Siachen
ii. The previous visit was undertaken by former president APJ Abdul Kalam in April 2004.
- Siachen glacier’s region is the highest battleground on Earth, where Pakistan and India have fought intermittently since April 1984.
8. PM Modi Leaves for 2-Day Visit to Nepal
ii. Activities Planned during the Visit-
- Both the leaders will jointly lay the foundation stone for Arun 3 hydropower project.
- PM Modi will visit historic Janaki temple.
- Both the prime ministers will inaugurate Janakpur-Ayodhya bus service and the inclusion of Janakpur in Ramayana circuit.
- Nepal Capital- Kathmandu, Currency- Nepalese rupee, President- Bidhya Devi Bhandari, Prime Minister- Khadga Prasad Oli.
9. Venkaiah Naidu 3-Nation Visit: Arrives in Peru on Final Leg
ii. Both the counties will review the entire spectrum of bilateral relations including Trade and Commerce, Investments, Information Technology, Capacity building, Traditional medicines, Space, Defence, Culture and others.
- Peru Capital- Lima, Currency- Sol.
10. Malaysia Gets Oldest Prime Minister in the World
ii. His coalition defeated the governing Barisan Nasional coalition, led by Prime Minister Najib Razak, which has been in power for more than 60 years. Ninety-two-year-old, Mahathir becomes the oldest Prime Minister in the world.
- Malaysian Capital- Kuala Lumpur, Currency- Malaysian ringgit.
11. SCO Tourism Ministers’ Conference Held in China
ii. At the inaugural session, the Minister stated that India’s Tourism sector is fast growing and has got an emerging market for outbound travel and a tremendous potential for tourism co-operation with the SCO region.
- France Capital- Paris, Currency- Euro, CFP Franc, President- Emmanuel Macron.
ii. China is seeking closer economic ties with Asian neighbours including Pakistan through its Belt and Road initiative, a strategy to increase trade links that are led primarily by infrastructure projects.
- Jack Ma is the CEO of Alibaba Group.
- Jack Ma is the Richest person in Asia (13th overall), according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Top 100 Index 2018.
- Daraz was founded in 2012.
ii. Similarly, the total quantity of tea exported during the financial year 2017-18 stood at 256.57 million kgs, while the foreign exchange realized from exports of Indian tea was $ 785.92 million.
15. YES Bank Set to Launch Water-Security Programme
ii. The overall focus of the programme would be on sustainable agricultural practices and digital literacy.
- Yes Bank MD and CEO- Rana Kapoor.
- Head office of Yes Bank- Mumbai.
- YES BANK is India’s fifth largest Private Sector Bank (PSB).