Reserve Bank of India has released the vacancies for RBI office attendants and the online application process for the same has also been started eligible and interested candidates can apply for RBI office attendant recruitment from 24th January 2021 till 15th March 2021 from the official website of RBI that is rbi.org.in. recruitment will be done based on online test witches as of now scheduled on 9th April 2021 and 10th April 2021 there are a total number of 841 vacancies which are available in various offices of the RBI all over India. but still, there are some of the candidates who are thinking that whether they are eligible for RBI office attendant 2021 or not today in this article we are providing you the details regarding all who are eligible to apply for the post of RBI attendant 2021.
Who Is Eligible for RBI Attendant?
To apply for the post of RBI attendant 2021 check the following details which are related to the eligibility for RBI attendant 2021.
- if you are a 10th passed – yes you can apply and you are eligible for RBI attendant
- if you are 12th pass – yes you are eligible.
- if you are graduated – no you are not eligible to apply for the post of RBI attendant 2021
- if you are in the first year of graduation – yes you are eligible
- if you are in the second year of graduation – for this is well yes you are eligible
- if you are in the final year of your graduation and it results in the lower declaration as of 1st February 2021: is you are eligible and you can apply for the post of RBI attendant 2021.
For the post of RBI attendant 2021, there is a minimum age criterion for the recruitment
- if you are less than 18 years: no you cannot apply
- if you are more than 18 years: yes you are eligible and you can apply for the post
- if you are less than 25 years: you are eligible to apply
- I if you are more than 25 years: you are not eligible for this post and cannot apply.
All the candidates who are eligible to apply can do the same. The registration fee is as follows:
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) payable from February 24, 2021 to March 15, 2021.
₹50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
₹450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)