- Uncertain number of persons in linear and circular seating arrangements.
- A single questions involving three or more different topics (Direction Sense + Coding Decoding + Blood Relation etc.)
- Increase in the number of short puzzles which carry just 1 mark.
- Puzzles are no more lengthy like they used to be. They are short and tricky.
- Conventional topics are being asked in an entirely different and twisted manner (changed face of Coding-Decoding).
- Puzzles involving mathematical calculations.
- Data Sufficiency and Machine Input-Output which were earlier asked only in mains exams are now being asked in prelims exams as well.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- Have basic and core concepts of the important topics all grasped.
- When you are done understanding the core concepts of these topics, attempt topic wise quizzes and test series.
- Analyse your performance through test analysis and jot down all the topics that still need to be worked upon into a checklist.
- Start working on your weaknesses and keep honing your strengths alongside.
- Once you have an ace up your sleeve, go for full-length mocks and take them on a regular basis.
- Begin with one or maximum of two variables puzzles (level: easy).
- Through continuous practice, make sure that you are able to solve most of one or two variables puzzles without investing much time on them.
- After you feel like you are now a dab hand at solving on-two variables puzzles, try your hand at difficult puzzles. Because you are already good at solving simpler puzzles, you will be a puzzle pro in no time.
- Also, there are different types of puzzles and seating arrangements. You will always find some types of puzzles easier than others. Always keep in mind to attempt the easier ones first during a competitive examination.
- Do not shrink from making possibilities while solving difficult puzzles. Make as many possibilities as it takes and cancel them out as you proceed.