Reasoning Questions for IBPS Exam 2019:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Q1. If ‘A + B’ means that A is the mother of B, A ÷ B means that A is the brother of B, A × B means that A is the son of B, A – B means that A is the sister of B, which of the following means that C is the sister of D?
Q2. If ‘P + Q’ means ‘P is the father of Q’, ‘P × Q’ means P is the brother of Q’; ‘P – Q’ means ‘P is the mother of Q’, then which of the following is definitely true about C – A + B?
Directions (3-4): Study the following information and answer the questions given below:
Directions (6 -10): In each of these questions, relationship between some elements is shown in the statement(s). These statements are followed by two conclusions. Read the statements and give answer:
You may also like to Read:
- Check the Study related Articles Here
- Study Notes for All Banking Exams 2018
- Bankers Adda Daily Questions for SBI PO, IBPS PO Clerk & Bank Exams