There is method to learn called method of association. In this method , one relates a lot of information to one particular keyword. For example, one should try to learn and recall all the news related to one particular state. This will actually help in avoiding confusion in the examination. In this article we are sharing current affairs about states which were in News in past 4 – 5 months. An advice is to use the bookmark option in the app , so that you can easily find this article again and revise it. Revision is the key to master the general awareness section.
This article will have multiple parts so that we can cover all the states and UTs.
- Andhra Pradesh Governor: Biswabhusan Harichandan;
- Andhra Pradesh Chief minister: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
- Andhra Pradesh comes out on top in Agri Infra Fund. By placing a strong emphasis on infrastructure development at the farm gate, it has become the best state.
- Andhra Pradesh State Wildlife Department has begun the first-ever study of blackbucks along a length of islands in the Godavari between Dowleswaram and Yanam.
- Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress (YSRC) elected Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, as its “president for life.”
- Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Yantra Seva Scheme and flagged off the distribution of tractors and combine harvesters.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the ‘14400’ app. This app has been developed by Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB).
- Prime Minister unveiled 30 feet tall bronze statue of Alluri Sitarama in Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, commemorating his 125th birth anniversary and 100 years of Rampa Revolution for freedom.
Andhra Pradesh: 14400 app+ Alluri Sitarama + YSR Yantra Seva Scheme+ Black Buck Study on godavari
- Chief Minister: Pema Khandu
- Governor : BD Mishra
- Border Road Organization will build Steel Slag Road in Arunachal Pradesh to withstand heavy rain and adverse climatic conditions. BRO aims to reach remote and treacherous locations.
- Arunachal Pradesh has adopted drone-based medical facilities ‘Medicine from the sky.
- According to the chief ministers of both states, Assam and Arunachal Pradesh have taken a step toward settling their seven-decade-old boundary dispute by signing the Namsai Declaration.
- Northern States Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh celebrate their Foundation Day on February 20, since 1987.
- The three days long Torgya Festival of the Monpa tribal community of Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh: Torgya Festival+Namsai Declaration+ Drone Based Medical Facilities+ Steel Slag Road
- Assam Capital: Dispur;
- Assam Chief Minister: Himanta Biswa Sarma;
- Assam Governor: Prof Jagdish Mukhi.
- Assam launched the ‘Vidya Rath -School on Wheels’ project. This project aims at providing economically challenged underprivileged children to access elementary education for a period of 10 months
- Veteran Assamese litterateur and winner of the Sahitya Akademi Award, Atulananda Goswami, has passed away
- Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has launched ‘Swanirbhar Naari’, a scheme to empower indigenous weavers in Assam’s Guwahati.
- Assam has become the 36th State to implement the One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) scheme. With this, the ONORC plan is successfully implemented in all 36 states, and Union Territories, making food security portable throughout the country.
- Baikho festival is celebrated in the state of Assam, which is called as gateway to northeast India. It is celebrated by Rabha tribes of India.
- India’s first 99.999% pure Green Hydrogen pilot plant has been commissioned by the Oil India Limited (OIL) at its Jorhat Pump Station in Assam.
Assam : Baikho Festival+ Green Hydrogen Plant+ ONORC+ Swanirbhar Nari+ Vidya Rath
- CM: Nitish Kumar
- Governor: Phagu Chauhan
- Capital : Patna
- Recently Nitish Kumar broke alliance with BJP and formed the alliance with Tejashvi Yadav.
- The Central government has awarded Geographical Indication (GI) tag to Mithila Makhana. With this move, growers will get the maximum price for their premium produce.
- E-commerce market, Flipkart said that it had signed an agreement with the Bihar State Skill Development Mission to start the SCOA projects in the state.
- At Raxaul in Bihar,the union minister for health and family welfare and Chemicals and Fertilizers Mr. Mansukh Mandaviya, inaugurated the National Food Laboratory of FSSAI.
- A survey by the Geological Survey of India has stated that a gold reserve of around 222.88 million tonnes including 27.6 tonnes of mineral-rich ore are present in the Jamui district of Bihar.
- Bihar’s Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has inaugurated India’s first ethanol plant in Purnia district, Bihar
- Bhojpuri singer and BJP MP, Manoj Tiwari will be the brand ambassador of Khadi and other handicrafts of Bihar.
Bihar : Mithila Makhana+ Purnia+ Manoj Tiwari+ Jamui+Flipkart
- CM : Bhupesh Baghel
- Governor: Anusuiya Uikey
- Central Government gave in-principle nod to Government of Chhattisgarh to proceed with a USD 300 million school education project. This project is being negotiated by Chhattisgarh government in association with the World Bank.
- In a state-level women’s conference held at BTI Ground in Raipur ,Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel introduced the ‘Kaushalya Matritva Yojana’.
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Thursday launched a financial assistance scheme ‘Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhumiheen Krishi Mazdoor Nyay Yojana’ of the Chhattisgarh government for landless labourers of rural areas with around 3.55 lakh beneficiaries instantly receiving Rs 2,000 each in their bank accounts as the first installment under the plan.
Chhattisgarh : USD 300 million school education project+Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhumiheen Krishi Mazdoor Nyay Yojana+ Kaushalya Matritva Yojana
|Current Affairs April 2022|