"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
1. Jharkhand To Set Up Country’s 1st Khadi Mall
ii. The artisans would be provided technological aid for value addition in their products, while rural, urban and tourism ‘haats’ will provide them markets for their goods.
- Jharkhand CM- Raghubar Das, Governor- Droupadi Murmu.
ii. The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) will change the base year to 2017-18 for the calculation of GDP and IIP numbers from the current 2011-12 with an aim to capture changes in the economy.
3. Odisha, RIMES Sign MoU For Effective Disaster Management
ii. The government also signed three more MoUs that would benefit the farmers and enhance their production. This agreement enables for development and pilot implementation of decision support systems for automating risk assessment, advisory generation and dissemination.
- Odisha CM- Naveen Patnaik, Governor- Ganeshi Lal.
4. Bhitarkanika National Park Becomes Largest Habitat Of Endangered Estuarine Crocodiles
ii. The nesting spots had registered 25% rise this year. At least 1698 crocodiles, including albino species, were counted this year along the water-bodies of Mahanadi delta region, while the figure recorded last year stood at 1682.
5. BSE, BME Tie-Up To Develop Commodity Derivatives Markets
ii. Through this MoU, the BSE and the BME will coordinate and work jointly on initiatives to deepen the understanding of commodity market among stakeholders.
- BSE is Indian stock exchange located at Dalal Street, Mumbai.
- It was established in 1875, making it Asia’s first stock exchange.
- It was first Indian stock exchange to be recognized by Government under the Securities Contracts Regulation Act in 1957.
ii. The 64-year-old former Mexico City mayor will formally take power on December 1. His main opponent was Ricardo Anaya.
- Mexico Capital- Mexico City, Currency- Mexican peso.
- United India Insurance Company is the 2nd Largest General Insurance company in India.
- It headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
ii. Former Team India captain Rahul Dravid has become the fifth Indian cricketer after Anil Kumble, Sunil Gavaskar, Bishan Singh Bedi and Kapil Dev to be inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame.
- David Richardson is the CEO of International Cricket Council.
- ICC Headquarters in Dubai, the UAE.
ii. In the women’s singles final, top seed Tai Tzu Ying from Taiwan saw off China’s He Bingjiao. India’s campaign in the tournament had ended with the defeat of PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth in their singles semi-finals.
10. Australia Wins Hockey Champions Trophy Final 2018
ii. It was Australia’s record 15th Champions Trophy title. While India won their second consecutive silver medal, hosts the Netherlands bagged the bronze medal.
- Netherlands Capital- Amsterdam, Currency- Euro, USD, Prime Minister- Mark Rutte.