- The Partners’ Forum is a global health partnership launched in September 2005 to accelerate efforts to reduce child and maternal mortality, improve adolescent, child, newborn and maternal health.
- NABARD Chairman- Harsh Kumar Bhanwala, Headquarters– Mumbai, Established on- 12 July 1982.
- Rajnath Singh is the Home Minister of India.
i. India’s first Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence established by the European Union was inaugurated at the Department of European Studies (DES) at Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal by Ambassador of the European Union (EU) to India and Bhutan, Tomasz Kozlowski.
ii. The award comes with a grant of €1,00,000 to pursue India-EU interdisciplinary studies in culture, literature, education and society.
- The FATF is an inter-governmental body established in 1989 to combat money laundering, terrorist financing and other related threats to the integrity of the international financial system.
- Israel Capital: Jerusalem, Currency: Israeli new shekel.
- Time awards the “Person of the Year” title annually since 1927.
- It is the first time someone has been chosen posthumously for the prestigious cover.
- US President Donald Trump was the 2016 “Person of the Year”.
- International Day of Neutrality is also organized on 12 December.