This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
1. Important Cabinet Approvals- 13th June 2018
Find The Complete Approvals Here
ii. 15 new technology centres will be set up and out of these, ten will be made operational this year. These centres will provide technological support to small industries.
ii. Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, who was on a week-long tour to the US and Canada, signed MoU to this effect with Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard. They also discussed ways to increase collaboration over knowledge-sharing on ports.
ii. Under the ambitious Smart City Mission, ICCC in 9 cities had already become operational. Naya Raipur is one of the 3 Smart Cities of Chhattisgarh selected under the Smart Cities Mission. The other two cities are Raipur and Bilaspur.
- Chhattisgarh CM- Dr. Raman Singh, Governor- Balramji Dass Tandon.
- Mr Piyush Goyal is the present Railways Minister of India.
- John Mathai was the 1st Railways Minister of Independent India.
ii. The Representative Office will aim to promote BEL’s exports in areas such as Weapon Systems, Radar Systems, Naval Systems, Military Communication Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Combat Management System and Coastal Surveillance System.
- Vietnam Capital- Hanoi, Currency- Vietnamese dong.
7. India, US Agree To Hold Comprehensive Talks To Address Trade & Economic Issues
ii. The decision in this regard was taken during a series of meetings, Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu had with US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer. Mr Suresh Prabhu was on a two-day visit to the US.
- Donald Trump is the 45th President of the USA.
- Washington DC is the capital city of USA.
8. Dr. Inder Jit Singh Assumes Charge As Secretary, Ministry of Coal
ii. Dr. Inder Jit Singh took over the charge of Secretary which fell vacant after superannuation of Susheel Kumar. In the interim, Secretary Mines, Anil G Mukhim had been holding additional charge as Secretary, Coal.
- Piyush Goyal is the Present Coal Minister of India.
9. Indian-American Dhivya Suryadevara To Become CFO of General Motors
ii. Ms. Suryadevara, currently the vice president of corporate finance, will succeed Chuck Stevens, the General Motor’s present CFO, on September 1, 2018. She will report to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Mary Barra, 56, who has been head of the automaker since 2014.
10. Inflation Rises to 14-Month High of 4.43% in May
ii. According to government data released, inflation in food articles was at 1.60% in May 2018, as against 0.87% in the preceding month. Inflation in vegetables climbed to 2.51% in May. Inflation in ‘fuel and power’ basket rose sharply to 11.22% in May from 7.85% in April as prices of domestic fuel increased in line with rising global crude oil rates.
- Piyush Goyal is the present Finance Minister of India.
ii. According to the Finance Minister Piyush Goyal, the proposed investment is expected to strengthen the capital adequacy ratio of the bank. The Cabinet also approved reconstitution of North Eastern Council (NEC).
- HDFC Bank- India’s largest private bank by market capitalization
- HDFC Bank Chairman- Aditya Puri, Headquarters- Mumbai.
- Reserve Bank of India labelled HDFC Bank as ‘domestic systematically important bank’ – in other words, ‘too big to fail’.
ii. Launched in 1996, the award honours people in Asia who have made significant contributions in one of the three areas of regional growth; science, technology & innovation and culture & community.
- Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Infosys’ Narayan Murthy are among the few Indians who have won Japan’s Nikkei Asia Prize in the past.
- Nikkei Asia Prize was created and presented by Nikkei Inc, one of the largest media corporations in Japan.
13. French Open 2018: Complete List of Winners
ii. Simona Halep won her first Grand Slam title. It was also the first French Open since 1992 that both the men’s and the women’s singles competitions were won by the top seeds.
14. United States, Mexico and Canada Win Right to Host 2026 World Cup
ii. The North American bid received 134 of the 203 votes, while Morocco polled 65 in the ballot at a FIFA Congress held in Moscow.
- Russia is the host country for FIFA World Cup 2018.
- Qatar will host the next FIFA World Cup in 2022.